• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Hoopa's Multiverse Party! [Roleplay Thread] {Nov 16-22}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Saltriv simply stared, frozen in horror. That potion had killed Selene.
There was a Meganium staring at her. Rude, it wasn’t like she’d just dropped dead on the spot. Oh, hey, was that the same person as the Chicorita earlier? “Are you Saltriv? Wow, you sure hit puberty. Did you well, you look good.”

Oh. Oh dear. Are you alright? That one was supposed to let friends play pranks together by changing their type to Ghost. I, uh... Was unaware that hue-mans had no typing. Hm. That's a problem. But no worries! It will wear off!
Selene, irritated, was trying to come up with something snippy to say back, but…
Suddenly, she wasn’t in a snippy mood anymore. “What do you mean ‘you think?’ W-What’re my odds?”

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
Then there was the... Espeon. "Oh... Oops." The potions Rekker had drank were intended to help one mimic the physical traits of whoever they saw, and the other see the future. "Well, I suppose they did work, in a sense! Though I should probably thrown in less Tomato berry to lower the intensity... No hard feelings, I hope, Rekker?"
"I'll be honest, I freaking hate this. But sure, I won't hold grudges." She said, loafing just like a cat would.

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
Suddenly, she wasn’t in a snippy mood anymore. “What do you mean ‘you think?’ W-What’re my odds?”
"W-well, I never encountered a Pokémon without a type before! But, I mean, the potion gives and takes away the typing, so it should still work the same! I'd say your odds are 95%. The other 5% would be that you could start using moves! Like Astonish... Or Spite, I suppose."

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Oh no...

Selene winced. If Odette hadn't figured out what was up with her yet, that was about to change. She took the blanket off herself, and set Odette down so that she was on top of half of the blanker, with the other half overtop of her.

She took a bottle of translucent purple liquid. She uncorked and smelled it. It smelled like a fall breeze on a cool evening back home in Kanto. It tasted like cotton candy. For a moment, Selene wondered if she'd gotten a good one this time...

Then, she died.

Her body fell onto its knees, then on its side. Its mouth hung open, unbreathing, its eyes unfocused.

A purple mist drifted up towards a point above her body, coalescing into a silhouette. A pair of eyes emerged. And just like that, Mismagius was even closer to becoming Selene's least favourite species.

When she tried to speak, her voice sounded like wind over sand. "Did that just kill me?"
Odette watched with slight surprise as Selene got up. She was actually very impressed, if not a little surprised. She didn't peg Selene as somebody who had the hots for people of the same sex, but she raised a tired fist nonetheless.

"Goooooo Selene!" she cheered in a sleepy drawl.

Her support didn't last very long, because she had a much bigger issue at hand. She watched with sleepy eyes as Selene drank the potion...then fell over. Dead.

That woke her up almost immediately.

Red stared at the body in silence, then raised his hand. "Hey, sorry, but if you're not using that anymore, can I eat it?"
Selene’s eyes narrowed. Were it anyone else, she may have laughed, but it was that guy. A wisp flared up in her cloak.

She knew he was just trying to get under her skin. She couldn’t lash out. That would be to admit defeat.

“No. It’s been on the floor for more than five seconds now, that’s disgusting.”
She stared silently at Selene's body for a long, long time. She was completely unsure of how she was supposed to feel, because a mesh of emotions were swirling about in her gut. Confusion, surprise, amazement, and most strikingly...anguish. That was a new one.

Her anger shot through her goddamn head at Red's request, and she looked over at him as a growl escaped her throat. "Are you fucking in--" she caught herself. "You know what? Yes. You are. Don't answer that."

She scrambled to her feet, now able to hold her weight and rushed over to Selene's lifeless body and stood over it. She did what she'd seen the EMT's do, which was check for a pulse, even though she knew it was futile. She had half a mind to start doing CPR but she also just somehow knew that wouldn't work either. She'd already formed into a Mismagius, anyway.

As Selene retaliated against Red, Odette threw her an incredulous look. "Selene, I think that's the least of the damn concern!"
There was a Meganium staring at her. Rude, it wasn’t like she’d just dropped dead on the spot. Oh, hey, was that the same person as the Chicorita earlier? “Are you Saltriv? Wow, you sure hit puberty. Did you well, you look good.”

Selene, irritated, was trying to come up with something snippy to say back, but…

Ghaspius at the very least seemed apologetic, but it didn't quite help that he just didn't seem to know if these effects would wear off. Odette was quick to jump to her feet and she placed her hands on Selene's shoulders. Or, rather, she tried to. Because her hands just phased through. But, she held them there nonetheless.

"Alright, before you panic," she started, "lets look at this from a rational standpoint." Not that there was anything fucking rational abut drinking a questionable potion and dropping dead, but she'd have to try. "It is almost logistically impossible for these effects to be permanent. Every other potion has had effects that have worn off in due time, even if Ghaspius had made it for a ghost-type prank. You follow?"

She paused to thumb her lip as more thoughts occurred to her. "And, if this happens to take too long to wear off, the pattern so far seems to be that taking another potion nulls the effects of the previous potion in favor of newer effects. So you would just need to drink another one."

I'd say your odds are 95%. The other 5% would be that you could start using moves! Like Astonish... Or Spite, I suppose."
Odette turned back to him. "You've made so many potions. Do you have one that can guarantee an effect that isn't..." she gestured wildly to Selene's Mismagius form. "As intense as this?"

A thought suddenly occurred to her, and she darted her eyes back down to Selene's body. She then moved her gaze to Odile, who was still staring at Red like she wanted to mug him.

"Odile," she called.

"Ý̷̪ẻ̴ͅś̴̹,̸̖̋ ̶̞͠m̷̥͆y̸̌ͅ ̷̤̈́v̸͙̋ê̸̼s̸̰̀s̷͔̓e̴̦͆l̵̰̐?̶̦̀"Odile replied eagerly, finally breaking her stare to look at Odette longingly.

"Can you guard that body for a little bit?" she asked.

Odile frowned. "H̴o̶w̶ ̶d̴o̷ ̶y̶o̸u̴ ̸w̶a̶n̸t̶ ̷m̷e̴ ̵t̵o̷ ̸d̷o̵ ̸t̶h̶a̸t̵?̷"

Odette sighed heavily then made a wildly annoyed gesture with her hands. "You have my permission to decapitate anybody who tries to mess with it, okay?"

Odile gasped excitedly, and she bounded to her feet, then rushed over to sit by Selene's lifeless head. As she did, her hands morphed back into branches, but this time, they more resembled blades than needles.

"S̷A̴Y̶ ̸F̴U̵C̶K̵I̴N̵G̷ ̸L̷E̸S̶S̸.̷"

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"Alright, before you panic," she started, "lets look at this from a rational standpoint." Not that there was anything fucking rational abut drinking a questionable potion and dropping dead, but she'd have to try. "It is almost logistically impossible for these effects to be permanent. Every other potion has had effects that have worn off in due time, even if Ghaspius had made it for a ghost-type prank. You follow?"

She paused to thumb her lip as more thoughts occurred to her. "And, if this happens to take too long to wear off, the pattern so far seems to be that taking another potion nulls the effects of the previous potion in favor of newer effects. So you would just need to drink another one."
"But, we don't know that it'll bring be back. There's any number of things that could happen when it wears off." Selene sounded indifferent, like she were discussing abstract possibilities and not her own future. "Will I return to my body? Will my body come back without it's, uhh, spirit? Or, I might just... stop being a ghost."

The yellow light of her eyes winked out as she 'closed' them. "Hoopa did say we wouldn't be able to die here, though. That bodes well for me, assuming that's really a matter of fact, and not them just counting on intervening beforehand. I shouldn't worry. I'll probably fine."

In a morbidly curious corner of her mind, though, she couldn't help but wonder what would happen if the magic allowing her to exist outside her body stopped without her being able to reenter it.

"Odile," she called.

"Ý̷̪ẻ̴ͅś̴̹,̸̖̋ ̶̞͠m̷̥͆y̸̌ͅ ̷̤̈́v̸͙̋ê̸̼s̸̰̀s̷͔̓e̴̦͆l̵̰̐?̶̦̀"Odile replied eagerly, finally breaking her stare to look at Odette longingly.

"Can you guard that body for a little bit?" she asked.

Odile frowned. "H̴o̶w̶ ̶d̴o̷ ̶y̶o̸u̴ ̸w̶a̶n̸t̶ ̷m̷e̴ ̵t̵o̷ ̸d̷o̵ ̸t̶h̶a̸t̵?̷"
Selene smiled. "Thanks."

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
"You've made so many potions. Do you have one that can guarantee an effect that isn't..." she gestured wildly to Selene's Mismagius form. "As intense as this?"
Again, Altair handwaved the intense reaction to Selene's current predicament. "She'll be fine," he said, a little louder this time, though he refused to elaborate on why he felt so certain about that fact.

"I won't be making any more of those, no matter what those detectives might ask." Still, it was an opportunity to learn more. "Though, if I may ask... What was the starry field I saw earlier, Altair?"
Altair tried to ignore the question, keep quiet and wait for this to pass, but then he felt his mouth had begun to burn, a burning that would only get worse and worse if he didn't just spit it out already. If he needed air, he certainly would've been gasping for it now. Altair shot Ghaspius an intense glare and would've given him a certain one-fingered gesture if he had the hands for it.

"Place where I'm being kept... Between realms." His voice sounded strained and wheezy. "Makes it easier... to travel anywhere so..." Altair tried to bite back the words, but it was too little, too late, they kept spilling out of him. "I can play games... to entertain Yveltal." At this point, he was panting but at least the burning had subsided. He looked back to Ghaspius and growled. "When I say I want to keep things secret, I fucking mean it."

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"She'll be fine," he said, a little louder this time, though he refused to elaborate on why he felt so certain about that fact.
"I can play games... to entertain Yveltal." At this point, he was panting but at least the burning had subsided. He looked back to Ghaspius and growled. "When I say I want to keep things secret, I fucking mean it."
Selene was developing a theory about the fauxveltal "You're dead, aren't you? Is that what you mean when you say I'll be fine? I'd rather not end up stuck as a Yveltal's interdimensional plaything, thank you very very much."

She'd have to add that to her list of possible outcomes. Fun.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
The yellow light of her eyes winked out as she 'closed' them. "Hoopa did say we wouldn't be able to die here, though. That bodes well for me, assuming that's really a matter of fact, and not them just counting on intervening beforehand. I shouldn't worry. I'll probably fine."
Well, it eased Odette a little more to see Selene was indeed able to be rational about this. The ability to sit and calmly mull over options in a dire situation, without panicking, was one she didn’t come across to often. But that just mean Selene was a tough cookie—she could handle the curveballs.

“Great, then that means we’re on the same page. It should be alright,” she agreed.
Again, Altair handwaved the intense reaction to Selene's current predicament. "She'll be fine," he said, a little louder this time, though he refused to elaborate on why he felt so certain about that fact.
Odette then eyed the Yveltal-ish thing. Yveltal was a Ghost too, so surely it would know. It seemed very confident in its insistence.

However, she wasn’t too thrilled about the prospect of Selene becoming a ward to the actual Yveltal, because apparently that was now a prospect. “That’s not ominous at all,” she said sarcastically.

Nonetheless, she offered a small, yet reassuring grin back to Selene. “You’ll be okay, I’m sure.” Though, why did it feel like she was saying that more to herself?

Why did she even care that much?

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Nonetheless, she offered a small, yet reassuring grin back to Selene. “You’ll be okay, I’m sure.” Though, why did it feel like she was saying that more to herself?

Why did she even care that much?
One side of Selene’s mouth twitched upward into a smirk. “Yeah. Worst case scenario, I follow you home and haunt you from the grave. Keep you company when Odile’s bugging you. I figure you deserve a haunting, given it was your question that shuffled me off the mortal coil.”

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
One side of Selene’s mouth twitched upward into a smirk. “Yeah. Worst case scenario, I follow you home and haunt you from the grave. Keep you company when Odile’s bugging you. I figure you deserve a haunting, given it was your question that shuffled me off the mortal coil.”
Odette stared long and hard at Selene, before smirking as well.

“I mean…I specialize in Ghost-types as it is. A Mismagius would probably make a great addition to my team anyway.”

She then laughed a little. “I suppose it is indirectly my fault, and I clearly can’t get enough hauntings. But I’d almost prefer you as a human.”

The smirk fled off her face, replaced by a frown. “Ignore me, I’m rambling,” she said quickly.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
“I mean…I specialize in Ghost-types as it is. A Mismagius would probably make a great addition to my team anyway.”

She then laughed a little. “I suppose it is indirectly my fault, and I clearly can’t get enough hauntings. But I’d almost prefer you as a human.”

The smirk fled off her face, replaced by a frown. “Ignore me, I’m rambling,” she said quickly.
Selene put a tendril to her mouth, feigning laughter. "Only almost?"

After a moment, her face returned to it's neutral default. "I wonder what that would be like, being your partner. Do you battle seriously? I suppose I'll need to ask Gesundheit how to Mismagius properly if I don't merge with my body again properly..."

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
At first, Ghaspius was glad he did not have the drink for the past two rounds; it gave him more time to brew and explain what the potions meant for each individual that consumed it. However...
Odette turned back to him. "You've made so many potions. Do you have one that can guarantee an effect that isn't..." she gestured wildly to Selene's Mismagius form. "As intense as this?"
"Depends on your definition of intense!" Ghaspius chuckled as he pulled out an orange vial with floating globs that resembled a lava lamp, "This one should--"
"When I say I want to keep things secret, I fucking mean it."
Oh. Oh I crossed I line again, didn't I? "--I... I'm sorry. I mean it, man. I... asked that because I was curious, but that wasn't right of me given your uh, circumstances. And... I hope you can escape those unfun games."

Unfun games, huh? Be it because of his potions, or his own actions, the more this game went on, the more everyone seemed to dislike him. He thought everyone was just being spooked at first, but after hearing their thoughts from the voices earlier and now all of these reactions... They weren't having fun. They just didn't want him here. "Just like home..." he mumbled to himself, dejected.

He turned his head away, not wanting to look at anyone in the eye, but pretended to play it off as if he was only checking up on Fumie. He floated over the Castform who was quite content in their pillow fort. "Hanging in there, little buddy?" Fumie nodded eagerly. "Good, good... stay there, where it's safe, okay?" They didn't understand, but snuggled in the pillows anyways.

He sighed, then looking back at everyone with diffidence. "I... guess it's my turn. Never have I ever..." he pondered for a moment, but decided it was best to lay things out on the table, "...Had good parents to look up to."

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Selene put a tendril to her mouth, feigning laughter. "Only almost?"

After a moment, her face returned to it's neutral default. "I wonder what that would be like, being your partner. Do you battle seriously? I suppose I'll need to ask Gesundheit how to Mismagius properly if I don't merge with my body again properly..."
“I have a penchant for picking Pokemon over people!” Odette sputtered. “I’m particular about the humans I associate myself with.”

She suppressed a laugh at the butchering of Ghaspius’s name. “I go to Trainer School.” She paused. “Went to Trainer School. And yes, I battle very seriously.”

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
Never have I ever..." he pondered for a moment, but decided it was best to lay things out on the table, "...Had good parents to look up to."

Antares sighed.

I did.

It is no surprise that you ended up as you are. Your lineage would be impressive to those who are familiar with the various Champions of the bygone regions. You truly are the child of the legendary Champion Cynthia's Garchomp.

...That is of little comfort to me, Lord. A spectacular upbringing did nothing to grant me an equally fortunate rest of my life.

You were most fortunate to have met us, were you not?

I suppose that is the truth. Ah, but I should not be dwelling on this; I have another potion to consume.

And indeed he found another potion, this one hidden behind some other miscellaneous items.

This one didn't have any worrying outward qualities, but once opened, it emitted a smell akin to the sweetest Custap Berry.

He downed the potion and instantly felt as though he could run around the world without tiring.

Another factor that will make the search for you that much easier.

This potion has a sweet odour and gives enhanced agility for 1d6 minutes.

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
Saltriv looked up at Kimiko as she began stroking their leaf. What was she doing? That...that felt really nice, actually!

As their tail began to wag, the shadowy wisps began to die back down, and they asked, "What are you doing? It feels really good!"

At that question, Saltriv's eyes widened, and they looked down. No, the wisps were back! They were almost gone, but they were still present.

"I-I'm ok!" the Chikorita said, pressing their leaf back against Kimiko's hand.

Just stay calm. Stay calm. Focus on that really nice sensation.

Soon, the wisps disappeared entirely, and Saltriv began smiling brightly at the stroking.

"I've been in lots of fights!" Saltriv said, extending a vine to grab a vial without leaving Kimiko's side. "I've even fought and rescued a Shadow Pokemon already, with my teammates' help!"

They began drinking the vial, before a white glow enveloped them, completely obscuring them from view. The glow began growing, and the shape underneath began twisting and morphing. Once the glow was as tall as Odette, it dissipated, revealing the now-Meganium underneath.

However, they looked odd for a Meganium. Instead of antennae, they still had their autumn-red leaf, their petals were a similar color, and their skin was a pale yellow-green color.

Saltriv looked down at themselves in awe, tapping various parts of themselves with vines to see if this was real, and it was.

"I...I evolved!" Saltriv exclaimed.

Kimiko smiled as she stroked the little chikorita; it definitely seemed to calm down a bit, at the very least. "You rescued a shadow pokemon, have you? That's really impressive!" At the same time, though, it made her worry... those shadowy wisps... could Saltriv be a shadow and not realize it? Shadow pokemon were said to be more aggressive, though... and there was really nothing threatening about this cute little thing at all. What could that all mean?

While she pondered it, Saltriv drank a potion in response to her prompt (in fact, she was pleased to see, most of the participants had to drink on that one!). She flinched backwards as Saltriv's form changed - skipping the bayleef stage completely and forming into a full-sized meganium!

"Wow, if you don't mind me saying, you're quite the cute meganium!" she cooed. She didn't have the heart to remind Saltriv that once the party was over and everyone was sent home, it would probably revert back to the chikorita stage. Let the little guy have some fun, she figured.

"Never have I ever..." She wasn't sure what to say. Nothing too weird, nor so normal nobody would care. "danced?"

"Well... I skipped two rounds, I guess I have to own up to this one..." She wasn't sure how much her trotting around stage while she sung was considered dancing, but she'd seen worse. She held her hand out and waited for someone to hand her a potion, not willing to select one herself. The concoction was a bright shining silver and looked like mercury. Without looking up, she asked, "...this is safe to consume, right?" Then, without waiting for an answer, chugged it.

Somewhere behind her, a metal screeching echoed, NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Immediately, the liquid burned her mouth and throat. She spent the next several minutes coughing and trying to suck in cooler air; when that was finished, she realized that nothing else had happened. In fact, now that the only side effect seemed to be watery eyes, she recognized the taste.

This silver liquid gives the drinker nothing. It is in fact a type of tea. Slightly magical to keep it fresh and hot. for 1d6 minutes.

Not only had the drink not caused any ill effects, but she found she was no longer being harassed by metallic furniture voices. "Oh thank god," she said, breathing a sigh of relief. Now if only she could find some water...

"Oh, that's a good one," she said. "Never have I ever kissed a girl."

Not that she opposed the idea, but this one was easy for her, unless kissing her little sister on the forehead counted, and the promp's context made it pretty clear that this was not the intended meaning. "I've only been with one person, and I've been with him for almost a decade, so... this one's a no for me." Again, thank the gods.

Altair tried to ignore the question, keep quiet and wait for this to pass, but then he felt his mouth had begun to burn, a burning that would only get worse and worse if he didn't just spit it out already. If he needed air, he certainly would've been gasping for it now. Altair shot Ghaspius an intense glare and would've given him a certain one-fingered gesture if he had the hands for it.

"Place where I'm being kept... Between realms." His voice sounded strained and wheezy. "Makes it easier... to travel anywhere so..." Altair tried to bite back the words, but it was too little, too late, they kept spilling out of him. "I can play games... to entertain Yveltal." At this point, he was panting but at least the burning had subsided. He looked back to Ghaspius and growled. "When I say I want to keep things secret, I fucking mean it."

While Kimiko overhead Altair's outburst, she got something else entirely out of it. She glanced over towards Selene, who at some point had turned into some sort of spirit due to one of her potions. "I mean, I don't think the... yveltal?" Wait if he's entertaining yveltal that would mean he is not yveltal, so... what is he?? She shook her head and settled for pointing at Altair instead. "I don't think it can lie right now. I think one of his potions must have been some sort of truth syrum. So if he says you'll be okay, and he can't lie... I mean, you'll probably be fine?"

Well, that explained why she had subconsciously kept her distance from Odette (well, okay, it was an entirely conscious decision not to chase her and Odile down when the pokemon took off...) and all but confirmed to her that her now-clone-with-red-eyes God of Wrath was at least part ghost, didn't it? She made note to keep away; thankfully, she seemed to be far too occupied with Selene.

He sighed, then looking back at everyone with diffidence. "I... guess it's my turn. Never have I ever..." he pondered for a moment, but decided it was best to lay things out on the table, "...Had good parents to look up to."
Oh, this one was a tricky subject... and a touchy one.

"I don't even remember my mother," she said quietly. "But I guess dad was a good parent, before he..." She sighed. Not. Now. "Oh, just give me a damn potion."

In her outstretched hand, a bottle of blue liquid appeared. She sniffed it; this one didn't seem to have a scent. But then, the more normal-looking ones so far had the more unusual effects... She raised her bottle in toast and said, "this one's for you, dad," before downing the contents.

It was cooler than the tea, at least, and did help to soothe her sore throat, but again, she couldn't feel any ill effects. There is no way in any hell that I could be this lucky. She shook her arms out a bit and bounced on the heel of her feet for a moment, but still felt nothing. She looked up at the group - and saw none of them. The only one she could make out was Rekker, and she was terrified of him. Ghosts? Pah. She could handle ghosts, but that furry fire hazard had better keep to himself. At least Radar could destroy him in a fight if it came to that.

A blue potion with a subtle taste gives the power of a hatred of fire.

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
Oh. Oh I crossed I line again, didn't I? "--I... I'm sorry. I mean it, man. I... asked that because I was curious, but that wasn't right of me given your uh, circumstances. And... I hope you can escape those unfun games."

Unfun games, huh? Be it because of his potions, or his own actions, the more this game went on, the more everyone seemed to dislike him. He thought everyone was just being spooked at first, but after hearing their thoughts from the voices earlier and now all of these reactions... They weren't having fun. They just didn't want him here. "Just like home..." he mumbled to himself, dejected.
Altair noticed the mismagius had begun to shake, as if something had upset him greatly. At this, he shook his head. "Don't be too hard on yerself, lad," he reassured. "As long as you learn the lesson by the end of it. Besides, I've had my fair share of fun with them even if I'd rather be, y'know..." He trailed off as he examined himself with a frown. His new form had its perks, sure, but nothing beat the candor of his original one.

Altair considered the statement carefully. Such a difficult one to answer, at least honestly (something that he was now forced to do, much to his chagrin). He'd learnt how to fend for himself at a pretty young age, certainly didn't need his parents for much after that. He knew that he looked up to his father. Wanted to be just like him. After all, the old man was the reason why Altair had fallen in love with the seas in the first place but was he a good parent? Altair couldn't say for sure. He seemed nice enough during the few encounters Altair had with him but he barely knew the man to begin with.

He then remembered his mother, a woman who didn't do much to raise him beyond the bare essentials, looking wistfully towards the horizon, waiting for her husband to return from yet another one of his voyages. It made Altair's imagination run wild. Nothing could keep the man anchored to the land, not even his own wife and child. Well and truly free.

Altair cursed himself for not being able to completely emulate his father.

He considered passing this one, it was the easier choice, but when his mouth began to burn again Altair realised that the admiration he held outshone any question on whether or not his parents were "good" or not. He reached for another vial.

"Heh. Wonder what my old man is up to nowadays."

He examined the vivid blue liquid, hoping that it would somehow undo the effects of the truth serum. Downing it provided the subtle taste of a salty sea breeze alongside an overwhelming tickling sensation that trailed down his nostrils.
A blue potion with a subtle taste gives the power of causing absolutely random things to happen whenever the drinker sneezes.

Altair's features scrunched at the sensation, before letting out a powerful sneeze that shook the building's foundations. When he recovered, Altair noticed that a few things looked a bit... different.

Altair's sneeze shuffled the location of every piece of furniture in the IKEA!

Last edited:

canisaries

you should've known the price of evil
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
Selene’s eyes narrowed. Were it anyone else, she may have laughed, but it was that guy. A wisp flared up in her cloak.

She knew he was just trying to get under her skin. She couldn’t lash out. That would be to admit defeat.

“No. It’s been on the floor for more than five seconds now, that’s disgusting.”

Red sat back down on his armchair. "Please, I'd cook it first. I know the limitations of the human body."

[lovey dovey]

Seeing Odette chat up and protect Selene, Red rolled his eyes. "Oh, all this love for your fellow human is making me sick. You know, consider the gates to the Helixian kingdom closed to you for the time being."

He pointed at Odile. "You, however... if you ever find yourself freed from her, I'm sure we can work something out."

Red crossed his arms. "Yet another easy pass. Come on, someone let me drink another potion so I can get rid of these things," he said, gesturing to his extra appendages. "And put my shirt back on. It's getting cold."

Altair's sneeze shuffled the location of every piece of furniture in the IKEA!

As soon as the sneeze rung out, the armchair under Red was gone. With a brief scream of confusion, he dropped down to the floor, landing on his back - which included the second pair of arms. They flailed in pain, then began clawing at Red's face.

"Aghh! Stop!" he shouted, shielding his face with his hands. "Don't get mad at me, that wasn't my fault!"

But as whatever controlled the hands was blind, it was deaf, too, and the arms showed no signs of stopping.

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
Rekker muttered again "That's the third in a row..., whats next? I become... no, I'm not saying that."
Her voice raised back to normal.
"Mom was always nice to me. Dad... 2as the best person I knew... up until he died of cancer."

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Seeing Odette chat up and protect Selene, Red rolled his eyes. "Oh, all this love for your fellow human is making me sick. You know, consider the gates to the Helixian kingdom closed to you for the time being."

He pointed at Odile. "You, however... if you ever find yourself freed from her, I'm sure we can work something out."
“Oh noooooooooooo,” Odette whined. “My invitation to the other cult has been revoked for now, I’ll have to let the one centered around me know. What, Helixians aren’t allowed to flirt? No wonder you seem so high strung.”

It seemed she didn’t realize what she said, but she was far too focused on making fun of Red. And, truth be told, she was a little offended.

Odile on the other hand, raised a brow. “W̷h̸y̵ ̸w̵o̷u̷l̵d̷ ̴I̵ ̷w̶a̶n̴t̷ ̶t̷o̶ ̵b̴r̶e̸a̴k̴ ̷f̶r̴e̴e̵ ̷f̵r̴o̷m̴ ̴h̴e̶r̷?̸ ̴S̵h̸e̴ ̶t̸a̴s̶t̵e̴s̷ ̷t̴h̶e̵ ̸b̸e̸s̶t̵,̴ ̶a̴n̵d̶ ̴y̴o̷u̸’̸r̷e̶ ̴k̵i̴n̴d̸ ̶o̴f̷ ̶b̵e̴i̶n̴g̶ ̴a̵ ̴p̶u̶s̴s̴y̸ ̸r̵i̷g̴h̵t̷ ̴n̶o̴w̵.̷“ she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom