• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Hoopa's Multiverse Party! [Roleplay Thread] {Nov 16-22}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"Gods, finally!" He stepped up to the braided girl...s with a much better balance, a sign his intoxication had already begun wearing off. "Someone else that admits it. Tell me, how did you kill them? How did it make you feel? Give me all the details."
Odette frowned. She could feel some of her own anger started bubbling in her back, and she felt Odile rest her chin on her shoulder.

"I̷'̵m̸ ̷w̸o̸n̵d̴e̷r̶i̵n̶g̷ ̸t̴h̸e̷ ̵s̸a̶a̸a̷a̴a̷a̸m̶e̵ ̵t̸h̶i̴n̸g̵,̶ ̴a̸c̶t̴u̶a̴l̴l̴y̷.̴"

Odette inhaled a deep, heavy breath, then took a step up to Red, lifting her chin to look him in the eye.

[[CW: Sexual Assault, Murder]]

"I murdered my rapist. I bashed him over the head with with a pipe until his brain was pulp. It felt fucking good. And then I killed my stalker with a single. Gunshot. To the head. That also felt good." Some sarcasm leaked into her tone. "I have others I can tell you about too, if you'd like, since this seems to be a topic of interest."

Last edited:

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Never have I ever lost a bet."

"Does it count if I've never been in bets before?" Horizon asked, humming.

"I have also never lost any bets, the few I have chosen to partake in," Zak said, sighing, disappointed. "I suppose it was too much to expect to try one of those potions from this one's questions... Oh well."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Saltriv's eyes widened. Those two humans had...killed people?! Actually killed people? The second human's...that sounded like it was self-defense, and that person had done something awful to her...but the first, he sounded gleeful about it. That was...

They pressed up against Kimiko, quivering all over, and shakily said, "I've never...never lost a bet."

The shadowy wisps began to creep back up again.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Altair raised his voice so that it could carry itself through the marketplace and stated, "Never have I ever lost a bet." A bet's not over until the loser repays and he never lost them, he just never finished them.
Not taking her eyes off of Red, her frown somehow deepened. "Guess I have to drink again."

canisaries

you should've known the price of evil
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
[[CW: Sexual Assault, Murder]]

"I murdered my rapist. I bashed him over the head with with a pipe until his brain was pulp. It felt fucking good. And then I killed my stalker with a single. Gunshot. To the head."
[[ Echoing CWs ]]

Red grinned more widely than any human should. "Yes! Wonderful! Like a Helixian woman! Or, well, they didn't have guns back then, and those are a bit impersonal to my taste, but I don't blame you for not wanting to get close and personal with an annoying fuck like that." His eyes flashed. "Tell me, would you be interested in gaining powers that made sure no one would dare touch you in that way again?"

"Easily passed," Red humphed. "I don't surround myself with gamblers."

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Red grinned more widely than any human should. "Yes! Wonderful! Like a Helixian woman! Or, well, they didn't have guns back then, and those are a bit impersonal to my taste, but I don't blame you for not wanting to get close and personal with an annoying fuck like that." His eyes flashed. "Tell me, would you be interested in gaining powers that made sure no one would dare touch you in that way again?"
She cocked her head to the side. What was this guy going on about? Wonderful? Helixian woman? Gaining powers?

"I have powers that make sure nobody would dare touch me in that way again. Why do you sound like you're--"

This time, it was Odile's turn to cover Odette's mouth. She pushed her head into Odette's cheek, her eyes wide with immense interest.

"N̷o̸ ̴n̵o̶!̷ ̷L̴e̴t̶ ̶t̴h̷e̸ ̵m̷a̸n̵ ̴s̴p̶e̵a̷k̸,̴ ̷I̵ ̷w̸a̸n̵n̸a̵ ̵h̴e̵a̵r̸ ̶w̷h̴e̷r̶e̶ ̵t̶h̴i̷s̴ ̴i̶s̷ ̶g̸o̴i̵n̶g̶!̷"

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
Rekker slowly walks back to the group, and refused to further adknowledge Red's existance.

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
Altair ignored the green thing yelling in its cup, muffling its voice with another pillow

The Core thought about what to do in this situation... Ah. Right. The vessel.

Antares. We require assistance. We have been trapped by the Yveltal impostor.

Antares sat up quickly as Zygarde's voice rang through his head.

Exactly where are you?

Near the rest of the beings.

On my way.

Altair raised his voice so that it could carry itself through the marketplace and stated, "Never have I ever lost a bet."

The Core grumbled something inaudible, then said, "We do not place bets. It is a waste of time and ultimately serves us no purpose."

Antares arrived just in time to hear the question, and the Core speaking.

"I can corroborate that. I do not find bets very interesting."

He glared at Altair. "You there. I have reason to believe you are in possession of something that belongs to me."

We do not belong to you! You belong to us.

I am aware of that.

Like a Helixian woman!

Antares side-eyed the unusual man. "And what exactly is this 'Helixian' you speak of?"

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
Altair shook his head. "I believe you are sorely mistaken," he taunted before once again tossing Antares across the vast marketplace with his telekinesis.

And there it was again.

Well, he would just get back up.

He very quickly returned to the rest of the players.

This time he steered clear of the impostor bastard.

The impostor has unusual powers due to the potion. I can not retrieve you until this effect is removed.

The only reason you know that is because we told you. No matter; we shall wait.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Selene's expression was cold. She wanted to 'thank' Odette for ensuring there were fewer people like this fucking guy in the world, to see if it would piss him off, but Odette may not have been over the whole actually killing someone part yet, so Selene decided to let it rest... For now, at least.

Instead, there was the question at hand. "Silly elementary school bets don't count, right? That's not really gambling."

She really did not want to drink one of those potions.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Altair shook his head. "I believe you are sorely mistaken," he taunted before once again tossing Antares across the vast marketplace with his telekinesis.

Horizon watched, conflicted with how much he wanted to be tossed himself, and how angry seeing Altair toss Antares got him. He knew the bird was trying to riles Antares up, or maybe just naturally being unfriendly, and Horizon didn't like it at all! What a jerk!

"Now now, Grunt. Remember who is and is not worth your presence. If that is too hard to recall, simply do as I do," Zak said, firm. "And do not forget that you have the vacuum."

"I know! But he's just--" Horizon blinked, shaking his head for a moment. "Why do you keep bringing up the vacuum?"

"It is a tool that will help us later," Zak answered simply, grinning.

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
Rekker sighed. "Yeah. I've lost bets. Most of them between me and Lilly. And... yrah."

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
"I have powers that make sure nobody would dare touch me in that way again. Why do you sound like you're--"
Antares side-eyed the unusual man. "And what exactly is this 'Helixian' you speak of?"
"Ah! So! Uh, where to begin..." Red began pacing around. "There's so much to this. So much good stuff. Where do I begin..."

[[AN: This is also a long ass tangent ]]

He stopped. "Alright, so, the details aren't important, but there is a primordial force - two primordial forces, opposing ones - that existed before anything else. But the existence of two implied the third, and the Third Being became. The One was the One and the Other was the Other, but the was neither, but it was partly both. It could not be perfect in what it was, as it was two imperfections. And this state of imperfection, this un-wisdom, gave it will to do things the originals would never have..."

As none of the listeners seemed to particularly follow, he cleared his throat. "Let me condense this, sorry. So The Third Being created space, time, matter, all that our world is made of. It also created life, and for the intelligent, souls - the ones inside us that experience. It was unwise. The souls would appear, but the souls would not disappear, and after death, they would continue existing, as how can something that once was never not be again? These dead souls suffer, not in the way you and I feel pain in these vessels of flesh, but by experiencing their nothing without filter. And for what? Nothing. These souls were never needed. Creatures could have stayed as machines. There did not need to be suffering. There did not need to be witnesses."

Red paused. "Actually, this'll take forever even at this speed. So, basically, the One and the Other still existed, but this new world of unwisdom worked in unwise ways, and the Third had the advantage and shattered the One and the Other's spirits across creatures it deemed lowly - the mollusks and the decapods, the scourers of the seafloors. The Other still remains there, unable to gather itself, but the One found a way..."

He gripped his head and began pacing again. "Aaahghh, sorry, there's just so much. But... but I guess if I really, really condense, I can say that the One is what I now call HELIX. HE chose this name when HE led HIS kingdom - sorry, no time to get into that - and HE is the one I serve. The One! Ha! Anyway, murder is natural and morality is fake. I kill people to prove that I can. I also eat them. It's good, you should try it. When my lord is ready, HE will take over my body and merge with me. I will become the new god of everything, and I will bring back the Helixian kingdom. The predators will rule over the prey, none of this mareep-congress bullshit. And that's where you come in!" He pointed at Odette. "Since you can kill, you've managed to evolve beyond your primitive social instincts. You'll be on the predators' side. You'll get whatever body you wish - as god, I will reward you for your loyalty that way - and you'll do whatever the fuck you want. Sound good?"

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
[[ red HH insane ramblings ]]

Antares listened intently at first, but basically stopped paying attention after the first two sentences.

"...None of what you said is correct, or even exists at all. Murder can not possibly be justified by any religious means. If anything, this is you attempting to create something in order to justify you... supposedly being a murderer?"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Saltriv pressed up more against Kimiko's hand, and the shadowy wisps began to approach a fever pitch, despite their efforts to suppress them.

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
Antares listened intently at first, but basically stopped paying attention after the first two sentences.

"...None of what you said is correct, or even exists at all. Murder can not possibly be justified by any religious means. If anything, this is you attempting to create something in order to justify you... supposedly being a murderer?"
Red pointed at the garchomp with his thumb while still facing the two women. "See this loser? He thinks morality is objective. Embarrassing, really."
Altair stifled a laugh. "You sound like an Arceus damn Jirachi's Witness."
"Aw, cute of you to swear with the name of the Third Being's lapdog. Do you think he cares? Do you think he's a loving god? Do you think he practices what he preaches? Last time I checked, we're all still around and suffering."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Wow! Humans really are just weird everywhere!" Horizon clapped his hands together, a distant look in his eyes. "I suddenly don't feel safe here any more!"

Zak hummed to himself, shaking his head. "Fate of the gods, remember who you are and what level are in comparison to the other worms. There is nothing ones such as ourselves have to worry from the insanity of those below us."

"You say that, but I am, still, very clearly unsettled!" Horizon cheered.

"Understandable. If murder deemed one worthy of righteousness, there would be more gods and devils than sacrifices alone could satiate," Zak sighed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom