• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Hoopa's Multiverse Party! [Roleplay Thread] {Nov 16-22}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Ghaspius smiled right back; what a nice, wide grin she had! He was pretty confused about the whole transformation situation, but he has seen other ghosts take on different forms as part of the spooks - maybe it was similar? Regardless, he took out another flask, glowing a bright red as he said, "Here you go!" As he handed it over, he looked over at Fumie in the pillow fort and smile, then leaned and whispered to the eldritch nightmare, "I'm glad they don't understand what drinking means yet. Wouldn't want to set a bad example for them!"
She giggled and took it. "T̶h̸a̸n̴k̵s̷s̴s̴s̶s̴o̶o̶o̷o̷ ̵m̸u̷c̶h̶!̸"

With a leap, she jumped down off the bed. Upon landing, and flexed her limbs, causing them to crack. With a shake of her head and a hum, she returned to Odette, who was up out of her chair, watching Red fall into his drunken state. Odile rushed up beside her, knocking into her shoulder and causing her to stumble.

"H̵e̵r̷e̷ ̸y̵o̴u̶ ̴g̶o̴!̶ ̵D̵r̶i̴n̷k̷ ̷u̵p̴,̶ ̵d̸r̷u̴n̷k̶a̵r̶d̶!̶"

Odette turned to her frowning. She wondered how she slept at night, finding herself face-to-face with this horror-movie-esque version of herself lingering around so often. She must have been desensitized because of how often she watched them.

Snatching the vial, she narrowed her eyes at the reddish color of it. She could practically taste the dye already, and it made her shudder. But, she didn't have a choice here, did she? She exchanged looks with Odile, before uncorking it and downing the substance. As she did, a puff of smoke appeared in front of her, with clear letters inscribed into it.

[[Sing a showtune! Full production! 🎶]]

Her eyes widened, and Odile started clapping almost immediately.

"O̶H̵H̵H̷ ̵Y̵A̶Y̷,̵ ̴S̷H̴O̵W̷T̸I̵M̴E̷!̵"

"Hang on, what?"

The lights shut off, and a single spotlight from gods know where rained down on her. There was suddenly a fully functional orchestra just off to her left, and they began to play in an accelerando. She recognized the tune almost immediately, and whined outwardly as the flashbacks of her in a black witches cloak, covered head to toe in green body paint, racked her brain.

"WAIT, NOT WICKED, HOLY SHIT--"

The potion took effect, and she suddenly had no control over her mouth, or her vocal cords.

🎶So if you care to find me
Look to the western sky!
As someone told me lately
"Everyone deserves the chance to fly!"
And if I'm flying solo
At least I'm flying free
To those who ground me
Take a message back from me🎶
As she sang and held the notes, her musical theater training clearly began to show, and the acoustics in the room were surprisingly good. Her voice carried, and her vibrato was on point. But, as she went through the motions of the iconic musical song, her eyes were wild--like she was terrified of what she was doing.

🎶And nobody in all of Oz
No wizard that there is or was
Is ever gonna...🎶​

She managed to break the effects of the potion to make a snide comment. "I hate this note so much."

🎶Bring...me...down!🎶​

There was a reason she didn't like this song, and it was that goddamn trill. Idina Menzel really went out of her way to make this song the bane of Odette's existence. Odette had the chops and the range to hold that final note for the solid 6 seconds it required, but gods did she fucking hate doing it, especially without a warmup. The song rounded out, and on the final beat, the lights turned back on, the orchestra disappeared, and Odette was released from the potions hold. She slapped her hand over her mouth, her eyes wide, signaling just how mortified she was.

Meanwhile, Odile was sitting on the recliner couch she'd been so obsessed with earlier, clapping ecstatically. "A̷G̵A̵I̵N̷!̸ ̴A̵G̴A̷I̸N̵!̷

Last edited:

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Selene nodded her approval. "Wow. You're a good singer."
She flushed red and covered her face with her hands. "Thank you kindly, but I'm absolutely mortified," she said, her voice muffled. She dragged them down her face just enough to look at Selene. "Too many musical theater classes, and I still hate Wicked."

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
"Nice singing."

That's all Rekker said.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu

canisaries

you should've known the price of evil
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
"Yes, that's my name" he said.
Red leaned out of his chair. "Damn, they really named you Wrecker and yet all you is sit there like a li'l pile of mashed potatoes?" He scooped some mashed potatoes off his plate with his hand and flung it at the flareon. "Here's some more for ya!"

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
As soon as the mashed hit the flareon, he spat out a burst of fire and leaped at Red.
"YOU SON OF A B---"

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
Red screamed in the way most people would when pounced on by a flareon. Even in his drunken state, however, his reflex did not fail - he grabbed the knife at his belt and shoved it towards the mon - but something froze him in place.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Hoopa appeared quite suddenly, near Red, hands outstretched and glowing with psychic power as they restrained him. Then a loud feral cry interrupted everyone, accompanied by a wave of eerie energy that would likely cause most to stumble, save for ghost-types perhaps.

"NO!" For a brief moment, Hoopa's voice changed from its child-like, cheerful tone to something haunting, an ethereal voice that overlapped, as if many spoke at once. It spoke again, voice returning to normal.

"Hoopa forbids murder!" Especially after that whole thing last game. Last thing they needed was Yveltal getting antsy because they added some souls too early... They exerted some force, separating the Flareon and the human boy with telekinesis, before glaring harshly, especially at Red.

"No stabbing!" they said, sounding more grumpy than distressed. "Stabbing hurts people! Okay?"

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Red leaned out of his chair. "Damn, they really named you Wrecker and yet all you is sit there like a li'l pile of mashed potatoes?" He scooped some mashed potatoes off his plate with his hand and flung it at the flareon. "Here's some more for ya!"
Odile burst into laughter, dipping back in her recliner and kicking her legs frantically.

"Y̵e̸s̵!̶ ̶Y̴e̶s̷!̵ ̴Y̷E̶S̸!̴ ̴F̶͇̏̍Í̸̪̪̆̋̚͠G̵͈̘̻͘H̷̼͓̝̘͙̉̈́̕T̸̜̝̑͋͋͘ ̵̧̮̥̮͈͛̂͗T̷̨͆̏Ơ̶̩̭͉͋̚ ̴̙͎͇̖͆́̈́͝T̷̛̏͜H̷̱͇̃̀͊Ẹ̴̠͍͊̒̀͊ ̵͓̝̖̂̐̂D̴̨͎̦̝̖͋͒̌̅̕Ê̴͎A̷͖̫͇̎͛͝T̷̻̻͑̈́̀͛̕H̴̙̜̤͈̹̉͋̎͝!̴̰̓"
she squealed. The lights flickered again, and she jumped up unnaturally quick, only to sprint to Red's side. She slid up next to him, her eyes open horrifically wide.

"Y̴̮̟̯͂ͅò̷̻̞̹u̷͎̰̹̠̖͆̇̆̈́ ̴͎̺͖͑̊̕s̴͍͔͛́̎h̷̭̓̅͝õ̷̝ủ̸̢̦͕͖͆̉̉̽͜l̸̨̩͖̼͌̆̂̌d̷̙̯͙͛̄̓ ̵̳̮̭̫͎̑̎̈͘ş̷̯͇̣̙͆̈̄t̴̠̰̹̏̌͂͠ä̶̼̐̇b̷͕̟̦̝̪̍̈̍̿ ̶̟̐̚h̷̡̼̟͉͇͆̽̚i̸͈̔͗̿m̷̘̆̍͆,̷̨̭̥̆͋ ̷̼̜̦̩̀͊̀̈́j̴͚̟͎̭͂̎ú̵̳͚̚͠s̷͉̭̪̬̔͌ͅt̸̨̳̥͕̊́͐̑ ̷̧̗̿̈̚ș̸̣̩̣͆̏̽̄̿a̶̞͇̫͐̈́y̶̢̗̣̦̗͋̈i̸͇͉̓̾̉̀̉ṉ̷͎̲̊͂͌g̷͆̔̾!"

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"No stabbing!" they said, sounding more grumpy than distressed. "Stabbing hurts people! Okay?"
Odile shot an unnerving look at Hoopa. "T̵h̴a̸t̵'̷s̶ ̸a̶ ̷s̴t̸u̶p̵i̴d̴ ̸r̸u̴l̸e̷,̵ ̵a̴n̸d̴ ̷y̸o̸u̵ ̷s̸h̶o̶u̷l̷d̷ ̸r̷e̴w̵r̷i̷t̷e̴ ̴i̴t̷.̷ ̵"

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
Rekker, yes, had been seperated. But, his rage still remained.

"I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU! HAVE YOU EVER HAD ANY FRIENDS?" He spat out another ember.
"OH, YOU PROBABLY DON'T! BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY KILLED THEM!" Another ember.
"I, OF COURSE!, HAVE A FEW! AND EVEN A SIGNIFICANT OTHER!"

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
Red drew his arms in the air. "That's the point! That's why it's fun! Shouldn't you know about fun?"

"Y̴̮̟̯͂ͅò̷̻̞̹u̷͎̰̹̠̖͆̇̆̈́ ̴͎̺͖͑̊̕s̴͍͔͛́̎h̷̭̓̅͝õ̷̝ủ̸̢̦͕͖͆̉̉̽͜l̸̨̩͖̼͌̆̂̌d̷̙̯͙͛̄̓ ̵̳̮̭̫͎̑̎̈͘ş̷̯͇̣̙͆̈̄t̴̠̰̹̏̌͂͠ä̶̼̐̇b̷͕̟̦̝̪̍̈̍̿ ̶̟̐̚h̷̡̼̟͉͇͆̽̚i̸͈̔͗̿m̷̘̆̍͆,̷̨̭̥̆͋ ̷̼̜̦̩̀͊̀̈́j̴͚̟͎̭͂̎ú̵̳͚̚͠s̷͉̭̪̬̔͌ͅt̸̨̳̥͕̊́͐̑ ̷̧̗̿̈̚ș̸̣̩̣͆̏̽̄̿a̶̞͇̫͐̈́y̶̢̗̣̦̗͋̈i̸͇͉̓̾̉̀̉ṉ̷͎̲̊͂͌g̷͆̔̾!"
He pointed at Odile next. "And don't you take any credit for this! I stabbed that flareon of my own volition!"

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Rekker, yes, had been seperated. But, his rage still remained.

"I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU! HAVE YOU EVER HAD ANY FRIENDS?" He spat out another ember.
"OH, YOU PROBABLY DON'T! BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY KILLED THEM!"
Odile was cackling at this point.

"R̴a̸g̸e̷,̴ ̴r̷a̸g̴e̵ ̸ F̸̧͓͕̻̘̰͆̑̄́͝Ǔ̸̗͖͆̈́̚C̶̨̡̭̬͔̓͜K̵̞͖̘̬͎̂̐͋̈́͊͜͝Ĩ̴̡͎̮̈́̕N̸͔̗͖̼̱̲͒̐̏G̸̯̰̒̍ ̵̻͖̜̹͆̐͐̈́R̵̗̽A̴̬̩͉͐͜͜͜G̶̻̓́̐̇͂̈́E̵͖͍̼̐̌̀!̶̧̨̟̣̌ Ì̶̳̦̪͓̖̐̇̚T̴̢͈͓́͋́'̴̨̨͚͍̗͕̀͐̔S̶̢͇̱̹͓̓ ̵͉̈̊̚̕ͅP̶͕̬̄̒E̸̢̛̤̪͓̠̝R̴̺̄͝͠F̴̙̋͛̐E̴̛̳͉͗̀C̸̢̗͗͆̌͒T̴̮͐!̶͎̘̮̻̑̉̀ͅ"

The laughing and flickering lights only stopped when Odette clamped her hand over Odile's mouth. "Stop. You're gonna give everyone fucking nightmares."

He pointed at Odile next. "And don't you take any credit for this! I stabbed that flareon of my own volition!"
Odile wriggled herself out of Odette's grasp to stare Red down. A smile gradually curled back onto her lips, and she winked at him.

"W̸h̶a̷t̸e̸v̷e̶r̶ ̵k̸e̷e̷p̸s̷ ̵y̷o̴u̷ ̶t̵h̷e̴ ̴m̶o̶s̵t̷ ̴a̷n̶g̴r̷y̶,"
she purred.

canisaries

Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. inkay-shirlee
  2. houndoom-elliot
  3. yamask-joanna
  4. shuppet
  5. deerling-andre
"OH, YOU PROBABLY DON'T! BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY KILLED THEM!" Another ember.
"I, OF COURSE!, HAVE A FEW! AND EVEN A SIGNIFICANT OTHER!"
Red laughed, and he laughed hard. "Oh, you really think that means something! You think it's impressive that you're so inoffensive and meek that other mareep just flock to you?"

"W̸h̶a̷t̸e̸v̷e̶r̶ ̵k̸e̷e̷p̸s̷ ̵y̷o̴u̷ ̶t̵h̷e̴ ̴m̶o̶s̵t̷ ̴a̷n̶g̴r̷y̶," she purred.
Hey. Hey, hold on, the branch-dragon was impressed. Maybe his original plan could still work!

He fixed his hair and gazed back at the dragon in human skin. "I'm all wrath, baby."

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
Rekker screams.
That's all he does.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Saltriv's leaf drooped, and they tilted their head, frowning. "What's special about Mareep?" they asked, trying to hide their quivering tail.

Stay calm. Just stay calm. Just stay calm.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Hey. Hey, hold on, the branch-dragon was impressed. Maybe his original plan could still work!

He fixed his hair and gazed back at the dragon in human skin. "I'm all wrath, baby."
Odile grabbed one of her braids and began to trace the side of her face with it as she looked Red up and down. She slowly licked her teeth as she locked eyes with him again.

"I̸̩͐ ̷̖̃c̶̖̈a̴̬͆n̵̘͌ ̷͎̏t̵͈͠ą̵͋s̸͚͊t̸̪͂ḙ̵̀ ̷̘̀ḯ̴̮t̶͚͗ ̸̿͜o̶̱͛n̵̩͛ ̴̘̓y̶̮̓o̸̧͊u̶̺͠r̶̝̾ ̶͍̏à̴̰ủ̷̙ṛ̷̾a̴̝͛.̸̳̌ ̵̼́Y̶̲͘o̷̤͋ǘ̴̲'̶̙̿r̷̯͠ë̷̡́ ̴̥͆á̷͎n̶̹͆ ̴̬̒a̷̦̍n̷͍͊g̸̝͒r̶̩͘y̸̦̓ ̶͖͋m̵̤͊ǎ̵̳n̴̜̆,̴̪̓ ̵̡̆ǎ̸͜ŕ̷̡e̶̫͂n̶͎̕'̴̦͒t̸͜͝ ̸̼͊y̵̑ͅŏ̶͖u̴̲̒?̷̢͗"

"Odile what are you doing?" Odette muttered.

"C̴̦̎o̷̤͛n̵̼̔v̸̮̓ē̵̩ř̶͕s̷̳͆i̴̻̅ṋ̸͘g̷̈́ͅ ̶̮͠w̷̗͒i̶̬͂t̸͚̕h̸̺͆ ̴͔̕l̷͇̈́i̸̝̅k̶̮͝é̷͚m̵̱̔i̸̟̽n̸̳̋d̶̙̃e̴̡͠d̵̳͋ ̵̢̐f̶̳̏ö̸͚́ǒ̶̢l̷̰͘s̴̹͑,̷̰͛ ̵͙̏m̴̞̎ý̸̭ ̴̙̓l̷̘̋o̸͎̔v̴̩̾e̴̜̓.̸͈̓ ̶̹͊"
Odile replied in a tone that was full of whimsy, as she caressed Odette's cheek. Odette snatched her head away, her upper lip pulling back in some form of disgust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom