• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Hoopa's Multiverse Party! [Roleplay Thread] {Nov 16-22}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Don't test me. You are nothing to the one I am forced to serve," he snarled to the vaporeon as he walked by.

Zak hummed to himself, licking the back of his paw once more. "I would not dream of it, wisp. I have far better subject to spend the effort on. Much like that Hoopa, whenever they decide to reveal themselves!"

"I wonder if they're getting any snacks," Horizon muttered, drooling very slightly.

"As if you need any more!"

"I haven't eaten all day!"

"Then wait several more!"

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
A golden ring suddenly manifested and Hoopa reappeared through it, looked a bit harried. From the other side of the ring, a voice could just barely be heard shouting...

"-or the last time I don't want to join your game. Leave me alone before I tell-" Hoopa cackled, then stuck out their tongue before closing the portal and turning their attention to their new friends. This would do. He hoped that other one showed up though, she seemed fun too...

"Hey!" Hoopa cried. With a twirl, they tossed another ring into the air, summoning a Heliolisk. It landed on a tall shelf and emitted a series of bright flashes to get everyone's attention. Then it promptly curled up for a nap.

"Hoopa thanks everyone for coming! Hoopa can't wait to play a game with everyone. Today the game is..." They paused for dramatic effect. After a full (awakward) 5 second pause they beamed. "I've Never Ever!" No wait, that wasn't right. "Never have I ever! Heehee!"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Hoopa thanks everyone for coming! Hoopa can't wait to play a game with everyone. Today the game is..." They paused for dramatic effect. After a full (awakward) 5 second pause they beamed. "I've Never Ever!" No wait, that wasn't right. "Never have I ever! Heehee!"

"Splendid! An activity for worms I am entirely unfamiliar with!" Zak laughed, then deadpanned. "Hope of the gods, it is surely more amusing than it sounds?"

"I don't think I've ever played it, so I wouldn't know," Horizon shrugged.

"To no one's surprise, you met very few others before you were blessed with my presence," Zak hummed, puffing out his chest. "And I never played any feeble worm games such as this."

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"oh."

It was some sort of Gardevoir situation where she let the thing live in her head. Selene swallowed. Things had suddenly become awkward.

"Uhh, sorry about that. I guess I just... saw the worst of it." She was short on words. "I wish you two the best of luck dealing with your dad?"

Perhaps it was time for them to head back, given Odette seemed to be feeling better and the tumbleweedevoir was under control, but in all honesty, she wasn't eager to return to the group. She didn't mind the chance to spend some time with someone objectively weirder than she while only having to deal with one annoying childish pokemon instead of a whole pack of them. Odette was nice.
"A̶w̴,̸ ̵s̸h̵e̶ ̸a̶p̷o̵l̸o̸g̵i̵z̵e̷d̴,̵ ̸t̵h̶a̵t̷ ̴w̷a̴s̴ ̷k̸i̸n̷d̷ ̸o̷f̷ ̸n̵i̴c̷e̸.̶ ," Odile said.

Odette quickly calmed down, supposing she still had no reason to be upset. Again, Selene's reaction was tame compared to what she might have been expecting.

"No, I don't blame you. That's the fear," she said. "Most people do, and it's hard not to." She knew she would if she weren't living it herself. She was also thankful for the well wishes.

"W̵e̷ ̵n̸e̴e̶d̶ ̶i̷t̶.̸ ̷N̷o̸t̸ ̴g̷o̷o̷d̵.̶," Odile said in a huff.

With a roll of her eyes, Odette looked over Selene's shoulder, back where they'd both come from. She, too, was not keen on going back yet. Especially not with that episode. Upon remembering what had happened, she began to frantically search the area for a mirror to check her eyes, praying to gods they weren't still in that state. She instead found a desk with a reflective enough surface that she was able to see herself, and was relieved to see that her eye whites were white again, and her pupils were no longer gold.

"Thank gods," she said. "At least I don't look like an fucking alien anymore." She furrowed her brows, then looked down at Odile. "You, on the other hand, caused a fucking commotion. I can't bring you back there like this."

"B̴u̵t̷ ̷I̶'̴m̸ ̸s̸m̷a̴l̶l̴?̵" Odile whined.

"And you also look like a sleep paralysis demon," Odette snapped back.

Things fell quiet as Odile began to contemplate something. After a moment, she began to flutter her wings, and flew out of Odette's arms. She spun around a few times, and her form expanded into that of a human. But not just any human...

Odile now looked exactly like Odette. From the height, to the hairdo; she was a perfect doppelganger. Well, almost perfect. It was somewhat clear that there were things off with Odile's form. The most obvious difference was the eyes. While Odette's looked normal now, Odile's pupils were gold, her irises were red, and her whites were, well, black. Just like Odette's had gone when she'd eaten the poffin.

Then, of course, there was their clothes. Same dresses, but Odile had opted to make hers red in her new form. When she finished the new appearance, she began twisting her torso back and forth eagerly, causing her skirt to sway with her. Odette watched, unamused.

"This is somehow weirder," she said.

Odile stuck out her lower lip. But, she did it slowly, like she wasn't quite sure how to work her lip muscles. "̵B̶u̴t̷ ̴t̸h̷i̵s̷ ̸i̷s̸ ̸t̸h̸e̸ ̷o̴n̶l̷y̴ ̷o̴t̴h̵e̷r̴ ̸f̶o̴r̸m̷ ̶I̷ ̴h̸a̵v̶e̴;̸ ̸I̷'̴v̷e̵ ̸o̶n̸l̵y̶ ̷h̶e̵l̶d̶ ̵i̴t̸ ̴f̶o̴r̵ ̸2̸2̸ ̵y̷e̷a̷r̷s̸.̷"̵

"Honestly, at this moment, I'd rather not go back. I'd rather not deal with the confrontation now that you're out."

"A̵n̵d̷ ̷s̴o̴m̴e̶b̸o̵d̵y̵'̸s̸ ̷f̴o̴l̴l̷o̶w̷i̷n̴g̴ ̵y̸o̶u̶,̵ ̵w̷e̷ ̶s̵h̶o̸u̶l̸d̴ ̶w̵a̸i̷t̶ ̶f̷o̶r̶ ̶t̵h̶e̶m̸!̸ ̶S̵o̶ ̷y̸o̵u̶ ̵c̶a̸n̵ ̶K̸I̶L̷L̴ ̴T̴H̴E̸M̶.̶ ̵"

Odette pressed her lips together and eyed Selene again. "Did I mention she's the legendary Pokemon of Wrath?"

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
"Hey!" Hoopa cried. With a twirl, they tossed another ring into the air, summoning a Heliolisk. It landed on a tall shelf and emitted a series of bright flashes to get everyone's attention. Then it promptly curled up for a nap.
"About damn time," Altair snorted. He'd settled himself on another large bed, hiding the bleeding light, far from Antares and the two killjoys.

"Ain't this game supposed to be played with booze?" Altair huffed, disappointed at the lack of said booze. "Who's gonna start us off then?"

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
"Him!" Hoopa pointed to Horizon, then mock scowled at him. "For almost torching Hoopa's store! You know how to play, right?" Hoopa sure hoped the Dragonite did, they weren't sure they rememebered. Maybe they should get some drinks or snacks too....

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Things fell quiet as Odile began to contemplate something. After a moment, she began to flutter her wings, and flew out of Odette's arms. She spun around a few times, and her form expanded into that of a human. But not just any human...

Odile now looked exactly like Odette. From the height, to the hairdo; she was a perfect doppelganger. Well, almost perfect. It was somewhat clear that there were things off with Odile's form. The most obvious difference was the eyes. While Odette's looked normal now, Odile's pupils were gold, her irises were red, and her whites were, well, black. Just like Odette's had gone when she'd eaten the poffin.

Then, of course, there was their clothes. Same dresses, but Odile had opted to make hers red in her new form. When she finished the new form, she began twisting her torso back and forth eagerly, causing her skirt to sway with her. Odette watched, unamused.

"This is somehow weirder," she said.
Selene rapidly developed a keen interest in the floor tiles. "I'm with Odette, this is weirder than tumbleweed form."

"Honestly, at this moment, I'd rather not go back. This is too weird."
"Yeah, fair," she said, keeping her eyes away from Odette's eerie doppelganger. "I think I heard Hoopa starting the game, so it's not like we're holding anyone up. You can take as long as you need."

"A̵n̵d̷ ̷s̴o̴m̴e̶b̸o̵d̵y̵'̸s̸ ̷f̴o̴l̴l̷o̶w̷i̷n̴g̴ ̵y̸o̶u̶,̵ ̵w̷e̷ ̶s̵h̶o̸u̶l̸d̴ ̶w̵a̸i̷t̶ ̶f̷o̶r̶ ̶t̵h̶e̶m̸!̸ ̶S̵o̶ ̷y̸o̵u̶ ̵c̶a̸n̵ ̶K̸I̶L̷L̴ ̴T̴H̴E̸M̶.̶ ̵"

Odette pressed her lips together and eyed Selene again. "Did I mention she's the legendary Pokemon of Wrath?"
"I... have never heard of such a thing, no. And... she's inside your head?" You are so lucky you have Odette for a host and not someone like me.

Selene had no idea what to make of the situation. She really just hoped the dude didn't show up. It would probably be good for for his life expectancy if he didn't, too. It wasn't even clear to her what reason Odile had to want to kill the guy, did she just want to do that to everyone?

"Dare I ask whether or not she wants to kill me, too?"

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Him!" Hoopa pointed to Horizon, then mock scowled at him. "For almost torching Hoopa's store! You know how to play, right?" Hoopa sure hoped the Dragonite did, they weren't sure they rememebered. Maybe they should get some drinks or snacks too....

Horizon let out a terrified peep, covering his face. "I-I swear I didn't mean to! Honest!"

Zak bopped him on the back of the head before he whined too much. "At the very least pretend to have half the righteous pride as me? We can't joke about being on the level of the worms forever, Grunt!"

"R-Right, uh, yeah, whoops," Horizon tittered, then sighed. "Ok... Never have I ever... I really haven't played before but if I were to guess... I say something that I've never done, and someone else raises their hand or... something else if they've done that thing? Maybe?"

"Like, for instance... Never have I ever, uh..." he hummed, deep in thought. "Drank alcohol?"

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Selene rapidly developed a keen interest in the floor tiles. "I'm with Odette, this is weirder than tumbleweed form."
"B̸u̶t̵ ̸I̷'̷m̵ ̴S̵O̶O̶O̵O̶O̸ ̵C̶U̶T̶E̷ ̸L̷I̴K̸E̵ ̵T̴H̸I̷S̷.̶ ̷," Odile squealed.

"You look like you jumped out of The Exorcist," Odette said flatly.

"E̵X̴A̴C̵T̴L̵Y̴,̷ ̶I̸T̸'̷S̵ ̵C̶U̸T̵E̴.̶ ̶"

Odette began to squeeze the bridge of her nose again. She could indeed hear Hoopa starting the game, but that somehow didn't make her much more eager to go back. Though she did feel bad holding Selene up like this.

"I... have never heard of such a thing, no. And... she's inside your head?" You are so lucky you have Odette for a host and not someone like me.

Selene had no idea what to make of the situation. She really just hoped the dude didn't show up. It would probably be good for for his life expectancy if he didn't, too. It wasn't even clear to her what reason Odile had to want to kill the guy, did she just want to do that to everyone?

"Dare I ask whether or not she wants to kill me, too?"
Right. Different worlds. Something like Odile might not exist in other timelines.

"In my head, in my blood, under my skin. She's been places. Demonic possession fucking blows."

At the question, Odette wondered if she should answer truthfully, considering the fact that Odile tried to get her to throw a punch when they'd first met. She pressed her lips together and bobbed her head from side to side.

"Well--"

"Y̶e̷a̸h̸,̶ ̵f̴o̸r̶ ̴a̶ ̴s̶o̶l̸i̴d̵ ̸t̸e̴n̶ ̵m̶i̷n̵u̷t̶e̸s̸!̷" Odile shot back. "I̵'̴m̶ ̷f̷i̴n̷e̷ ̷n̶o̶w̵,̴ ̸t̵h̶o̶u̴g̶h̸.̵ ̷"

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"In my head, in my blood, under my skin. She's been places. Demonic possession fucking blows."
Selene, without really noticing, tilted her head slightly. Why do you put up with it, then? She knew better than to voice that thought, now.

"Well--"

"Y̶e̷a̸h̸,̶ ̵f̴o̸r̶ ̴a̶ ̴s̶o̶l̸i̴d̵ ̸t̸e̴n̶ ̵m̶i̷n̵u̷t̶e̸s̸!̷" Odile shot back. "I̵'̴m̶ ̷f̷i̴n̷e̷ ̷n̶o̶w̵,̴ ̸t̵h̶o̶u̴g̶h̸.̵ ̷"
"Could've been worse," she figured, "At least I'm in her good books now."

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Selene, without really noticing, tilted her head slightly. Why do you put up with it, then? She knew better than to voice that thought, now.
This didn't quite go unnoticed, and she snickered. "I know you must think I'm stupid, but that's just because I'm only talking about the bad," she said. "There's some sort of light here, I swear. Sometimes idiocy has some pros to it."

"Could've been worse," she figured, "At least I'm in her good books now."
"Y̸e̴s̸,̸ ̴y̶e̶s̶,̷ ̴y̸o̸u̶ ̷c̶a̶n̸ ̸h̸a̴n̵g̴ ̶f̴o̴r̴ ̷n̸o̷w̸," Odile said, playing with the skirt of her dress.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"I know you must think I'm stupid, but that's just because I'm only talking about the bad," she said. "There's some sort of light here, I swear. Sometimes idiocy has some pros to it."
Selene winced. Subtly, as per her usual, but enough that Odette would likely notice. She was used to strangers not being able to read her, but it seemed Odette no longer counted as one.

"I won't pretend I understand, but I'm not going to call you stupid or anything. I've never been, uhh, possessed, who am I to judge?"

Her face warmed. That sounded stupid. Just stop.

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
"Like, for instance... Never have I ever, uh..." he hummed, deep in thought. "Drank alcohol?"
"Oooh, I love this game!" Ghaspius said as he heard Hoopa's announcement and Horizon's reply. He took out a small violet vial as he listened to the Dragonite's words, and took a small sip.
This subtle liquid gave the drinker nothing. It is in fact a type of tea. Slightly magical to keep it fresh and hot.
"Yup, that tasted purple!" He nodded, then looked around and saw a distinct lack of drinks from the other contestants - that would simply not do! He floated up to Hoopa, offering several pouches worth of concoctions, and asked, "Maybe we could distribute some of these for the game? I've tested most of them... some of them... okay, only a few of them, but they're safe, and fun~!"

Last edited:

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
Selene winced. Subtly, as per her usual, but enough that Odette would likely notice. She was used to strangers not being able to read her, but it seemed Odette no longer counted as one.

"I won't pretend I understand, but I'm not going to call you stupid or anything. I've never been, uhh, possessed, who am I to judge?"

Her face warmed. That sounded stupid. Just stop.
Once again, she found herself chuckling. This girl was pretty good at keeping her brain at ease, as least temporarily.

"That's a fair point, and one I'll accept over being chased with pitchforks and torches."

She could see the blush starting to take over Selene's face, and felt herself grimace. Maybe she'd been talking about herself for too long...

"Well, since you know a chunk of my deepest darkest secret, why not tell me about yourself? What are you even doing at something like this?"

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
"R-Right, uh, yeah, whoops," Horizon tittered, then sighed. "Ok... Never have I ever... I really haven't played before but if I were to guess... I say something that I've never done, and someone else raises their hand or... something else if they've done that thing? Maybe?"

Tch. No wonder he was so high-strung, he never allowed himself a moment of enjoyment with a good drink. What a pansy.

"Maybe we could distribute some of these for the game? I've tested most of them... some of them... okay, only a few of them, but they're safe, and fun~!"
Altair grunted, "Well, we needa to drink something if we're gonna play this game. Why not use something already at our disposal?"

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"Well, since you know a chunk of my deepest darkest secret, why not tell me about yourself? What are you even doing at something like this?"
"Me? I'm... not very interesting. I... was mostly just bored. Maybe a little lonely, too, but that's to be expected given we're in the middle of moving out. I'll have to make new friends in Alola." Except, I'm not nearly as good at speaking the language as I'm supposed to be by now, so really... fat chance of that.

First Question!

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum
Horizon let out a terrified peep, covering his face. "I-I swear I didn't mean to! Honest!"

Zak bopped him on the back of the head before he whined too much. "At the very least pretend to have half the righteous pride as me? We can't joke about being on the level of the worms forever, Grunt!"

"That's right!" Hoopa declared. Yes, that sounded right. They turned to Ghaspius. This ghost was fun. He understood! "Yes perfect! Hoopa says that everyone has to drink the potions if they don't get a question right," they snickered, then sobered slightly.

"Hey!" they howled in the direction of Odette and that... thing. Hoopa shuddered just looking at it. Or thinking about it. Hoopa shrugged. They supposed to the others could catch up.

With just a bit of enchantment over their voice, Hoopa's voice could be heard everywhere.... "That Dragonite- er, Horizon. He asked, 'Never have I ever drank alchohol!' So fess up everyone!" they snickered.

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye

Kimiko sighed and glared down Hoopa and Ghaspius. "Pass me a damn potion," she said, exasperated. "And it damn well better not turn me into a plant or anything."

She stared at the liquid that she was given for a moment and sniffed it. It looked like water, other than the scent it gave off. With a sigh of resignation, she downed it like a shot.

It didn't taste like anything, either, thankfully. It didn't take long, however, for her to start hearing voices. Somehow, she wasn't surprised by that, however the things they were saying unnerved her.

Build us! Screw us together! Make us one!

She put a hand to her head and decided she'd better sit back down.

This was going to be a long game.

OoC: [[ This was the first one I rolled originally so I'm going with it. ]]

Drinking this colorless elixir grants ability to speak with metal. It has a sweet smell.

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"Me? I'm... not very interesting. I... was mostly just bored. Maybe a little lonely, too, but that's to be expected given we're in the middle of moving out. I'll have to make new friends in Alola." Except, I'm not nearly as good at speaking the language as I'm supposed to be by now, so really... fat chance of that.
She quirked a brow. "Small multiverse. I'm also about to move to Alola," she said. "My mum and I are moving from Kalos. Her base of operations was moved to the Islands so...off we go."

She shrugged her shoulders as she crossed her arms. "I'm sure it'll be fine but...I'm not too thrilled about leaving my current friends in Kalos either."

"S̵h̵e̴ ̷a̷l̴s̷o̸ ̶d̷o̸e̶s̶n̶'̷t̴ ̷w̵a̵n̷t̶ ̴t̷o̶ ̸l̴e̵a̶v̶e̸ ̴h̸e̶r̷ ̴r̸i̵c̸h̸ ̷f̷a̴c̵e̶ ̵s̶u̴c̷k̸e̴r̷ ̵b̵e̴h̷i̸n̸d̵ ̵e̸i̴t̸h̶e̷r̴!̵" Odile laughed. Odette turned to glare at her uncanny-valley reflection, only to find she was up on one of the desks doing a backbend.

"I--" Odette stammered. She then brought her hand to her eyes and slowly dragged it down her face. "Yeah, moving? Difficult. Vert difficile."

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"Hey!" they howled in the direction of Odette and that... thing. Hoopa shuddered just looking at it. Or thinking about it. Hoopa shrugged. They supposed to the others could catch up.
Odette blinked a few times again, and her shoulders deflated. "Are we being summoned?" she asked to nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom