• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Hoopa's Multiverse Party! [Roleplay Thread] {Nov 16-22}

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
"Grow a pair will you? Or at least have the decency to be entertaining," Altair growled.

Antares snarled right back. "Really, 'entertaining?' Is that how you value others, in terms of entertainment?! Hmph. Such villainous behavior can not go unpunished!"

Morph. Strike this heathen down. We must. The pain will be agonizing but the reward shall be beyond compare! MORPH.

He ignored these intrusive thoughts and simply glared at the impostor.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
So much was happening all at once. Insults, fire, that weird creepy Pokemon, that Pokemon that looked unnervingly like that Legendary...it was all so overwhelming.

Shadowy wisps began to spring up from around Saltriv, and their eyes widened. No! No no no! Not here!

They took a deep breath, tried to calm themselves, and the wisps dissipated into nothingness.

Just stay calm. Don't let myself get too overwhelmed, or...

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Grow a pair will you? Or at least have the decency to be entertaining," Altair growled.

Horizon snorted a puff of black smoke, growling as he stood back up. "What is your deal, dude?!" he barked, stomping over to Altair. "He got hurt! What do you expect him to do, not feel it?!"

"Patience, Tunnel-Vision. You just saved the rest of the worms from a scorched existence, why waste your energy again to enact your just wrath?" Zak said, standing in front of Horizon to stop his approach. The fish glanced back at Altair, disappointed. "Clearly, looks were indeed intended to deceive when it comes to that one. Such a majestic, divine form, wasted on someone who feeds on other's misfortune. I doubt he even enforces sacrifices, the maggot."

"I don't care if he's a maggot or not, he can't just make fun of my friends like that!" Horizon puffed, glaring down at Zak. The two locked eyes for a moment, before Horizon let out another puff of smoke and crossed his arms.

"That's an obedient Grunt!" Zak laughed. "That's one more step towards my own level of godly majesty! Fortune of the gods, I always adore seeing your progress!"

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
"Really, 'entertaining?' Is that how you value others, in terms of entertainment?! Hmph. Such villainous behavior can not go unpunished!"
"Villainous now?" Altair simpered. With that he knew how to push the right buttons. "And what are you? Some grand hero who will stop evil and save the day?" He look a quick look at the dragonite. "Yet here you are, letting the lad fight your battles for you. You ain't a hero, yer a sham. A wannabe. I bet that you've never saved a single person in yer sorry life."

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
And now Odette was looking in the direction she was coming from. "So, uhh..." Say something, dammit, "You okay? Like, uhh, okay relatively speaking, I guess?"
Oh good, it was just Selene and not an angry mob. Thank gods.

Odette's shoulders deflated as she breathed out, prompting Odile to whip around to shoot a look at Selene.

"S̴h̴e̸'̷s̵ ̸f̷i̶n̸e̸!̷ ̶E̵v̵e̵r̶y̷t̶h̶i̵n̶g̴'̴s̴ ̷--"

Odette clamped both of her hands over Odile's muzzle and jaw, effectively silencing her. "Fine. Totally fine," she answered quickly. "Nobody...got hurt did they?"

Odile thrashed her head, causing Odette to let go. "I̵ ̷d̵i̵d̴n̴'̴t̷ ̶h̸e̵a̷r̸ ̷a̵n̴y̵ ̸s̵c̷r̶e̵a̵m̵s̷ ̷o̷f̸ ̷p̴a̵i̶n̶,̷ ̶s̵o̸ ̴I̸ ̵a̵s̴s̶u̸m̵e̸ ̶n̴o̴t̷," she said thoughtfully upon her release.

"Yeah that's not an unnerving thing to say," Odette groaned, squeezing the bridge of her nose between her fingers. She shook her head once, then raised her hands defensively to Selene. "I apologize. I really do know better than to eat questionable things handed to me by strangers, honestly," she said.

"I̶ ̶w̷a̵s̷ ̷s̸c̵r̴e̵a̴m̵i̴n̴g̷ ̸a̸t̶ ̵h̶e̷r̸ ̴t̶o̵ ̷d̵o̸ ̸i̸t̸,̷ ̷i̸t̶'̷s̶ ̴m̴y̷ ̴f̶a̷u̷l̸t̷,̴ ̶a̷n̵d̴ ̸I̴ ̷a̶l̸r̵e̸a̶d̶y̶ ̵a̶p̴o̵l̸o̷g̶i̴z̴e̶d̷.̷ ̵," Odile beamed, nodding her head eagerly.

"Thank you, Odile, for that play-by-play." She rolled her eyes, before shoving her hands back into her pockets and dragging her foot on the ground.

"IIIIIII suppose you have some...questions?"

"A̶ ̶l̸o̸t̵.̵ ̷P̶r̷o̴l̵l̶y̴ ̸a̵ ̷l̴o̴t̶t̷a̸ ̴q̴u̵e̵s̵t̴i̷o̶n̴s̷.̵ ̸"

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
"Villainous now?" Altair simpered. With that he knew how to push the right buttons. "And what are you? Some grand hero who will stop evil and save the day?" He look a quick look at the dragonite. "Yet here you are, letting the lad fight your battles for you. You ain't a hero, yer a sham. A wannabe. I bet that you've never saved a single person in yer sorry life."
[[ cw: weird blood stuff ]]

Antares' rage flared, and he had no other thoughts except wanting to tear this damn impostor limb from limb. He wanted to feel flesh tearing under his claws, to feel the warm gush of blood as it flowed over him--

No. That was not the way of a hero.

We shall not fall to such temptation, shall we? No. We are better than this.

He shook himself and turned away from the Yveltal fake. The morph could wait until there was real danger... or if the fake kept pressing.

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
Altair let out a hearty laugh when he saw Antares turn away. "That's what I thought! So then! When's the game starting? Fun as it is to mess with the landlubber, I'd like to do what I came here for!"

Antares' tail swished as he stood there. Yes, it would be easy to ignore the impostor...

Then, he muttered something only Antares could hear.

"Coward."

He seethed internally, but he could not show it. Would not.

Yesssss... hide your rage. Harbor it within your soul. When the time is right, we shall unleash our fury upon all, and none shall stand in our way!

The thoughts were becoming harder to ignore.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"S̴h̴e̸'̷s̵ ̸f̷i̶n̸e̸!̷ ̶E̵v̵e̵r̶y̷t̶h̶i̵n̶g̴'̴s̴ ̷--"

Odette clamped both of her hands over Odile's muzzle and jaw, effectively silencing her. "Fine. Totally fine," she answered quickly. "Nobody...got hurt did they?"
"No one got hurt, just... Well, maybe a little surprised. I think that dude was going to look for you, too, but he might be lost, because I don't know where he is."

"I apologize. I really do know better than to eat questionable things handed to me by strangers, honestly," she said.
Selene laughed. "Good to know, apparently not everyone here is as wise. And, hey, you haven't grown a radioactive-poffin-fueled third eye or anything, you'll probably be fine."

"IIIIIII suppose you have some...questions?"

"A̶ ̶l̸o̸t̵.̵ ̷P̶r̷o̴l̵l̶y̴ ̸a̵ ̷l̴o̴t̶t̷a̸ ̴q̴u̵e̵s̵t̴i̷o̶n̴s̷.̵ ̸"
"I'd be lying if I said I didn't. Can't help but want to know things."

She crossed her arms and mused for a moment. "So, why do you have a several-meter-tall blood-drinking parasite with you in the first place?"

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
"No one got hurt, just... Well, maybe a little surprised. I think that dude was going to look for you, too, but he might be lost, because I don't know where he is."
She raised her brows at that little bit of information. That good looking dude, who'd pulled up a chair without saying a word? Looking for her? She looked over her shoulder, half expecting something to leap out at her from the shadows. When nothing happened, she smoothed out the skirt of her dress.

She'd have to remember that.

Selene laughed. "Good to know, apparently not everyone here is as wise. And, hey, you haven't grown a radioactive-poffin-fueled third eye or anything, you'll probably be fine."
Some of the anxiety that began coiling in her chest started to release at the sound of Selene's laugh. Of all the people she could have met here, she was exceedingly happy to find she'd started talking to the one who was a good sport. Because Odette knew for a fact, most people would be averse to something like this. And that was putting it lightly.
"I'd be lying if I said I didn't. Can't help but want to know things."

She crossed her arms and mused for a moment. "So, why do you have a several-meter-tall blood-drinking parasite with you in the first place?"
"Once again, I don't blame you. I'm still trying to figure out things myself," she admitted.

At the inevitable question, she puffed her cheeks out. Meanwhile, Odile frowned.

"I̸ ̵a̸m̸ ̸n̶o̴t̴ ̵a̵ ̷s̷e̷v̷e̴r̷a̷l̴-̴m̸e̶t̶e̵r̴-̷t̴a̶l̶l̴ ̷b̶l̴o̶o̵d̸-̶d̷r̷i̵n̴k̷i̵n̶g̶ ̶p̵a̷r̷a̶s̵i̴t̶e̶," she said. "I̵'̴m̵ ̷a̵ ̸s̴e̵v̶e̴r̸a̴l̸-̴m̷e̴t̸e̷r̴-̴t̵a̶l̸l̷ ̸b̸l̵o̴o̸d̷ ̶P̴O̵W̴E̷R̴E̴D̷ ̶p̵a̸r̴a̷s̵i̸t̸e̶.̶ ̵W̵e̶l̴l̵.̴.̸.̸P̸o̶k̸e̶m̴o̸n̷.̷"

Odette sighed for the millionth time since she got there. "She's only big when she's powered up. That poffin must have just done something weird to her. She shouldn't even really be this--"

Before she could finish her thought, Odile abruptly shrunk down, now to about the size of a Woobat. Her form even changed--instead of appearing as a snaggle branch-like dragon, she looked more like a tumbleweed with wings. Odette caught her before she could hit the ground, but she looked no less surprised.

"...size," Odette finished, blinking.

"I̶t̵'̸s̸ ̸g̶o̶o̴o̷o̵o̷o̸o̷o̶o̸o̸o̷o̷o̸o̷o̸o̵o̴n̴e̸," Odile whined, her voice still sounding like static, but far more squeaky and baby-like.

"Like I was saying," Odette said. She stopped, however, contemplating how in-depth she should go. She could practically hear Clovis warning her to keep these things to herself...

Then again, this was an alternate world. And she had nobody else to really talk to about this.

"She shouldn't have even been that size to begin with. This is how she'll look when she's not powered up," she explained. "The thing is, she's only really powered up when she, uh..."

"W̴h̶e̷n̷ ̷O̵d̶e̶t̶t̷e̸ ̶g̴i̵v̵e̵s̷ ̴m̴e̵ ̸h̷e̵r̸ ̸b̵l̸o̶o̵d̷!̴," Odile finished, fluttering her wings.

Odette nodded hesitantly. "That about sums it up. See, Odile is...a weird type. A Legendary, no less, but...a weird type. And I just happened to get...extremely fucking unlucky."

"I̶ ̴p̵o̸s̸s̶e̵s̵s̶e̸d̸ ̴h̷e̵r̵ ̵w̸h̴e̸n̵ ̶s̸h̷e̴ ̴w̸a̷s̸ ̶a̶ ̴b̷a̸b̵y̷ ̶b̶e̴c̸a̴u̶s̷e̴ ̴I̶ ̸h̸a̸d̷ ̴t̸o̴,̵ ̸a̵n̷d̴ ̶n̶o̴w̷ ̶s̸h̶e̵'̷s̸ ̵s̶t̶u̵c̶k̸ ̷w̷i̸t̶h̵ ̵m̸e̸.̸ ̶I̶t̶'̴s̴ ̴F̵U̷N̷,̶ ̵a̶n̵d̵ ̷I̴'̶m̵ ̶h̸a̵v̸i̵n̷g̸ ̶a̶ ̶G̸R̶E̷A̸T̸ ̸T̸I̷M̵E̶.̷ ̸"

Odette forced a smile. "That's what she says."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Yet here you are, letting the lad fight your battles for you. You ain't a hero, yer a sham. A wannabe. I bet that you've never saved a single person in yer sorry life."

"That's what I thought! So then! When's the game starting? Fun as it is to mess with the landlubber, I'd like to do what I came here for!" he cheered.

Zak frowned, trotting up to Altair and sitting on his haunches. "What a pitiful mound of remains you are. Picking fights knowing fully well that fewer than few can bestow the rightful punishment upon that sorrowful existence you call an afterlife. That sand shark would have been more than blessed to be saved by my Grunt, and perhaps in the life you lived before, my Grunt would have shown you the same undeserved mercy."

For once, Zak spoke in a more refined tone. Serious, perhaps. Focused. And as the pressure around him shifted, this version of the Vaporeon was only heard by Altair. "To have been gifted a form of such malcontent, and to be riding the highs of others lows, I pity you wholeheartedly. Whatever tragedy left you like this, I apologize, but my sympathy for you ends there. I would much rather direct it to the Yveltal that saw such potential, and felt such sorrow in his heart, to gift you a second chance, for his graciousness was scattered to the wind the moment you first opened that beak."

An odd, familiar darkness overshadowed the Vaporeon, overbearing and domineering. "Should the Yveltal that blessed you be more like you in personality, then I do not pity when his downfall shall come, slain by Zygarde, Xerneas, or by the Weapon itself. And I shall not pity you when the final remnants of your soul, of your infantile humanity, is rightfully snuffed out."

"You have already wasted mine, Horizon's, and Anteres' time, yet I do not doubt that you will again. I have no reason to stop you, and you have no reason to fear me, as I will not waste my effort than this with one as insignificant, so forgettable, so disposable, as you."

The shadow faded as Zak finished, licking the back of his paw and turning away from Altair. "Grunt! The box!"

"The box?" Horizon blinked, tilting his head. "Why for?"

"Remember when you, in our flight of greed, spilled chip crumbs all over my personal, sublime tent? Acquire the vacuum!" Zak ordered, and Horizon nodded and obeyed. "It has no more use to me than just cleanliness, and what could be more unsightly than an wandering spirit? Feel free to use it how you see fit, Grunt, and do remember that I judge your every action with absolutely no fairness!"

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
[CW: Selene's inner monologue continues to use 'it' for Odile while thinking about ways she could be killed.]
"I̶ ̴p̵o̸s̸s̶e̵s̵s̶e̸d̸ ̴h̷e̵r̵ ̵w̸h̴e̸n̵ ̶s̸h̷e̴ ̴w̸a̷s̸ ̶a̶ ̴b̷a̸b̵y̷ ̶b̶e̴c̸a̴u̶s̷e̴ ̴I̶ ̸h̸a̸d̷ ̴t̸o̴,̵ ̸a̵n̷d̴ ̶n̶o̴w̷ ̶s̸h̶e̵'̷s̸ ̵s̶t̶u̵c̶k̸ ̷w̷i̸t̶h̵ ̵m̸e̸.̸ ̶I̶t̶'̴s̴ ̴F̵U̷N̷,̶ ̵a̶n̵d̵ ̷I̴'̶m̵ ̶h̸a̵v̸i̵n̷g̸ ̶a̶ ̶G̸R̶E̷A̸T̸ ̸T̸I̷M̵E̶.̷ ̸"

Odette forced a smile. "That's what she says."

Selene furrowed her brow. "It-She seems to be painful to have leeching off you. Is there a particular reason you can't just... get rid of her?" Like, give it a bath with a toaster, or throw it in front of a moving truck, or... just step on it? "I assume there's one reason or another, since you don't seem to be having a fun, great time of it yourself, but I'm curious what it is."

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
[CW: Selene's inner monologue continues to use 'it' for Odile while thinking about ways she could be killed.]

Selene furrowed her brow. "It-She seems to be painful to have leeching off you. Is there a particular reason you can't just... get rid of her?" Like, give it a bath with a toaster, or throw it in front of a moving truck, or... just step on it? "I assume there's one reason or another, since you don't seem to be having a fun, great time of it yourself, but I'm curious what it is."
Odile narrowed her eyes, and Odette found herself doing the same.

"I could. Very easily," Odette said evenly, like she was trying to keep herself from yelling. "And there is absolutely no way I can do that."

It was true. Being a vessel for the Pokemon of Wrath was extremely painful. The lower immune system, the fluctuating blood pressure, the anger issues, and the fact that she shared senses with this thing...but the true fact of the matter is that forfeiting possession was a lot more dangerous than not.

"H̸e̷r̶ ̴d̴a̶d̶'̶s̸ ̶t̸r̶y̴i̷n̶g̷ ̴t̷o̸ ̶k̸i̶l̶l̴ ̷u̴s̵.̸ ̸A̵n̷d̴ ̶a̶ ̷l̵o̶t̵ ̵o̶f̶ ̷p̶e̶o̵p̵l̶e̵.̵ ̶W̴e̷ ̸h̶a̴v̵e̴ ̷t̸o̵ ̷s̴t̴i̶c̷k̸ ̸t̷o̸g̴e̷t̵h̷e̶r̵.̸ ̷," Odile growled.

Odette nodded, for once, in absolution with the teeny eldritch terror. "I agree. And I don't say that often." She let those words linger, before shrugging.

"Besides, it's not painful when she's not screaming in my fucking brain," she hissed, directing it toward Odile, who snickered.

"S̷o̷o̸o̶o̷o̵o̶o̶o̸o̷o̵o̴o̷o̴o̷o̴o̸o̴o̴o̷o̴o̶o̴o̴o̵o̴o̷r̷r̸r̷r̷r̷r̵r̸r̸r̶y̷y̷y̶y̷y̷y̶y̵y̴y̷y̶y̷y̸y̵y̴y̴y̷y̶y̴y̴y̶y̶y̸y̵y̸y̵y̷y̴y̵y̵."

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
[[Long. TL:DR he Knows.]]
Altair was initially taken aback by the vaporeon's words before he narrowed his eyes. "You shouldn't know that," he growled, the previous cheer in his voice gone. "What happened to me or the interests of the God of Death is none of your business, but I will tell you this; I am here to entertain him and am under his full protection as a result. If anything were to happen to me, he will show no mercy. You would be wise to leave me alone."

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
Things were starting to get heated. Several of the pokemon had begun to get riled up, hurling strange insults at one another. Meanwhile, three of the other humans had ran off... Kimiko was starting to regret not chasing down Odette and her demon creature. At least the arguing was downing out the music.

So much was happening all at once. Insults, fire, that weird creepy Pokemon, that Pokemon that looked unnervingly like that Legendary...it was all so overwhelming.

Shadowy wisps began to spring up from around Saltriv, and their eyes widened. No! No no no! Not here!

They took a deep breath, tried to calm themselves, and the wisps dissipated into nothingness.

Just stay calm. Don't let myself get too overwhelmed, or...

She caught the faintest glimpse of the dark aura eminating from somewhere below her and looked down, only to see Saltriv looking like it was about to have a panic attack. No sign of the shadow she thought she saw, but there was no mistaking that look of fear - she'd seen it once in Thorn's eyes, too.

"Hey there, don't worry!" she cooed, kneeling down beside the chikorita and offering her hand. Would this one enjoy being petted the way Thorn used to? she wasn't sure, but better wait and see. "Hoopa said no one will be hurt, right? Let's just let those brutes argue amongst themselves over their gods or whatever else, they're not really a threat to us!"

Not that she believed that herself; that fusion flare had almost set the building on fire, and Hoopa had yet to be seen since they were all dropped off here. What would have happened then? Still, again, best not to actually voice that concern for the time being.

Where was Hoopa, anyway? Were they expecting someone else? And what about the other humans? None of them had returned yet, though at least there had been no more trembles or flickering lighting. A chill went down her spine as, for some reason, she was reminded of that damn haunted forest, and shook her head. Nope, the humans could come back on their own. She sure wasn't going to go off looking for them. Not this time. Nope.

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
As the conversations grow more and more tense... Rekker can't help but blurt out, "I think you all need therapy. Like, Right now."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Altair was initially taken aback by the vaporeon's words before he narrowed his eyes. "You shouldn't know that," he growled, the previous cheer in his voice gone. "What happened to me or the interests of the God of Death is none of your business, but I will tell you this; I am here to entertain him and am under his full protection as a result. If anything were to happen to me, he will show no mercy. You would be wise to leave me alone."

Zak looked back at Altair, giving the avian a grin. Not smug, not at all. It was entirely malicious. "Good, then you are aware of your place and your lack of standing here. I care little for the whims of my doubles, and I know they care little for the whims of my self, and the same can be said about whatever protection you believe you are under. It would be wise to behave yourself, and do not forget that none here have fallen so far as to perish and need a second chance at life."

"...Hey Zak?" Horizon asked, poking the Vaporeon on the shoulder with his tail. A red and black vacuum cleaner was held in his arms, tightly, as to not drop it. "Are uh... you feeling alright?"

"As if I would be anything else! Other than, of course, your greater," Zak cackled, flicking his tail from side to side. "And I see you have the vacuum! Delight of the gods, your obedience always eases my nerves."

"Oh, uh, you know, what are friends for?" Horizon smiled, a rosiness settling on his cheeks. "What do we need it for?"

"You never know, with your accidental desctrutivivity, perhaps we'll get the chance to test this surprisingly useful tool's limits! Much like I will continue to test your own," Zak nodded, hopping up on the dragon's shoulders. "Much like bacon wings over here asked, when are the games to begin? Is that Hoopa not to be our host? Well, the host for the rest of you worms, I simply allow him to guide me, after all."

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
At this, Altair finally stood himself up, revealing the light leaking from his chest. He didn't have the time nor energy to deal with the antics of these two. He shoved the vaporeon aside with a wing as he made his away across the room.

"Don't test me. You are nothing to the one I am forced to serve," he snarled to the vaporeon as he walked by.

Last edited:

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"I could. Very easily," Odette said evenly, like she was trying to keep herself from yelling. "And there is absolutely no way I can do that."

"oh."

It was some sort of Gardevoir situation where she let the thing live in her head. Selene swallowed. Things had suddenly become awkward.

"Uhh, sorry about that. I guess I just... saw the worst of it." She was short on words. "I wish you two the best of luck dealing with your dad?"

Perhaps it was time for them to head back, given Odette seemed to be feeling better and the tumbleweedevoir was under control, but in all honesty, she wasn't eager to return to the group. She didn't mind the chance to spend some time with someone objectively weirder than she while only having to deal with one annoying childish pokemon instead of a whole pack of them. Odette was nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom