• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Hoopa's Multiverse Party! [Roleplay Thread] {Nov 16-22}

Status
Not open for further replies.

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
"Chicorita don't even have vocal chords, much less the ability to synthesize speech! This is stupid!"

And yet, she could hear the Buddy The Talking Chicorita wasn't the only wildlife chattering...

She wanted to go back home, where things made sense and logic, science, and reason meant things still.
As nice as the bed was, the commotion was getting just a bit too loud for his tastes. He lazily floated over to Selene and Saltriv and said, "Hey. Feeling alright there? Portal travel make you a bit dizzy?" He pulled out a vivid pink liquid in a small flask as he continued, "Maybe a sip of Persim Berry Brew will help out."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"Chicorita don't even have vocal chords, much less the ability to synthesize speech! This is stupid!"
Saltriv stared at the maybe-human in complete bewilderment. Their first meeting with a still-human human had not gone anything like they'd imagined.

Well, there was that thing on the platform, but that was very brief.

"Hey. Feeling alright there? Portal travel make you a bit dizzy? Maybe a sip of Persim Berry Brew will help out."

They looked away from the human(?), and turned towards the Mismagius. That sounded good right now!

"Sure!" Saltriv said, a smile returning to their face.

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
"Only because I allow it to be. I am in a good mood today after all!"

"Ah, but that is where you are mistaken! This mark is akin to an extension of Zygarde, thus it is 'activated', so to speak, only when Zygarde wills it to be. It acts as their method of protecting me from any grievous harm! Of course, I, as their only acolyte, would be of utmost importance."

"Zygarde ought to be more careful unless he wants me at his doorstep," he added playfully.

"I'm sure Zygarde would be more than happy to recieve you! After all, it is of no doubt that any other deity, whether real or fake, would be soundly defeated by the Great Serpent themself."

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"Hey. Feeling alright there? Portal travel make you a bit dizzy?" He pulled out a vivid pink liquid in a small flask as he continued, "Maybe a sip of Persim Berry Brew will help out."
Selene looked back at the Chicorita with bewilderment. "You're really just going to drink whatever mystery liquid a total stranger hands you?"

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
"Ah, but that is where you are mistaken! This mark is akin to an extension of Zygarde, thus it is 'activated', so to speak, only when Zygarde wills it to be. It acts as their method of protecting me from any grievous harm! Of course, I, as their only acolyte, would be of utmost importance."
Altair almost looked disappointed. Well this was nowhere near as fun as he'd expected it to be. What to say, what to say?

"The link between a deity and their acolyte is weakened greatly, or severed when you're stranded across realms," Altair explained matter-of-factly. "You have no protection here, only me." he added with as much conviction as his boredom allowed. He decided, he was going to find another form of entertainment if the garchomp wasn't going to cooperate.

"I'm sure Zygarde would be more than happy to recieve you! After all, it is of no doubt that any other deity, whether real or fake, would be soundly defeated by the Great Serpent themself."
"Oh, I'm sure. Last time I heard, your 'great serpent' ran from battle, tail between it's legs, and hasn't been seen since. What a sorry excuse for a deity." At this point, Altair just wanted to rile the thing up, just to see what'd happen.

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
Saltriv glanced back at the maybe-human. "It's from persim berries, what's wrong with it?"

Actually, they never learned if this person really was a human, did they? Or even their name!

Giving a brief wave of their leaf, they asked, "What's your name? Are you really a human?"

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
They looked away from the human(?), and turned towards the Mismagius. That sounded good right now!

Ghaspius happily handed the Chikorita the vial, smiling. "Make sure not to drink too much, or you'll get a bellyache!" He then hummed as he thought to himself. He didn't bring too much of this particular brew; he might have to make some more on the spot later if there's more confused companions that arrive!
Selene looked back at the Chicorita with bewilderment. "You're really just going to drink whatever mystery liquid a total stranger hands you?"
"Life is good; life is magical! It's too short to be spooked by every thing you encounter!" Ghaspius boisterously chuckled at the tall figure. "Ah, but it is rude of me to offer my services without an introduction! I'm Ghaspius, and my friend over there," he nodded over to the Castform, "They're name is Fumie! Ah, but they still haven't learned to talk yet, so be a patient with the lil' fella! So, what may we call you?"

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
"The link between a deity and their acolyte is weakened greatly, or severed when you're stranded across realms," Altair explained matter-of-factly. "You have no protection here, only me."

"Hmph, that is a false claim! And even if it were true, how would you have gained knowledge of such a thing?

"Oh, I'm sure. Last time I heard, your 'great serpent' ran from battle, tail between it's legs, and hasn't been seen since. What a sorry excuse for a deity."

There was a dull aching sensation on his chest. His heart skipped a beat and his eyes widened slightly. If the mark was responding... was this truly Yveltal, perhaps in some form of disguise?

"Hah!" He said with what astounding amounts of courage he could muster. "Then you clearly know naught of the Great Serpent. While it is true that they have not been seen by most mortals for thousands of years, 'tis not because of any defeat!"

SilverPhoenix

Pokémon Trainer
Pronouns
He/him
Rekker narrowed his eyes... "Who the hell is the great serpent? Is this some kinda thing that normal pokemon are supposed to know?"

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"I'm Saltriv! Nice to meet you!" Saltriv replied.

MintyMimix

Otherworldly Dessert
Pronouns
They/Them
Partners
  1. lurantis
  2. noivern-astrea
Saltriv glanced back at the maybe-human. "It's from persim berries, what's wrong with it?"

Giving a brief wave of their leaf, they asked, "What's your name? Are you really a human?"
"Exactly, exactly! Persim helps confusion! All is good!" Ghaspius nodded, listening to Saltriv. "Saltriv! A fine name for a fine fellow with a fine leaf and a fine favorite color indeed!"
"My name is Selene. And yes I'm a human, what else would I be?"
Ghaspius simply tilted his head to the side, "You mean like the long lost civilization my sister was looking into? Huh, go figure." To anyone else, this would be a world-shattering revelation. To Ghaspius, it was Tuesday. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you! What kind of game do you think we'll be playing?"
Rekker narrowed his eyes... "Who the hell is the great serpent? Is this some kinda thing that normal pokemon are supposed to know?"
Overhearing the conversation with many words tossed around he did not understand, he simply commented, "Though I think the others are already playing a game of their own!"

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
"Hmph, that is a false claim! And even if it were true, how would you have gained knowledge of such a thing?
"Experience," Altair replied dismissively. "Not familiar with the exercise, eh?" He was about to turn his attention away from the bore but then...

His heart skipped a beat and his eyes widened slightly.
The garchomp slipped. It might be worth prodding a bit more after all.

"Hah!" He said with what astounding amounts of courage he could muster. "Then you clearly know naught of the Great Serpent. While it is true that they have not been seen by most mortals for thousands of years, 'tis not because of any defeat!"
"Is that what he told you? The coward lies. Figures. My good mood ain't gonna last for much longer," he trilled. "Pick your next words wisely."

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
He turned to address the speaker. "I beg your pardon?! You have no knowledge of Zygarde, the Great Serpent?!" He scoffed. "Why, they are only the greatest protector of the mortal realm! The one who slew Volcanion, the Steamwielder, and saved us puny mortals from extinction!"

"Is that what he told you? The coward lies. Figures. My good mood ain't gonna last for much longer," he trolled. "Pick your next words wisely."

And then the other one spoke again.

The pain increased, and it now felt as though there was a talon pricking his skin.

"The Great Serpent is no coward." He leaned forward and hissed, "They slew Yveltal. And yet you are claiming that you are Yveltal. This can not be the case."

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
"They slew Yveltal. And yet you are claiming that you are Yveltal. This can not be the case."
"And yet here I am!" Altair declared. "Haven't met a man or 'mon as delusional as you!" He spoke his next words mockingly. "I think your 'great serpent' is just trying to cover his ass from his failures. Shoulda picked a better deity to invest in!" he laughed and then he got another idea. Unlike the garchomp in front of him, he could keep a secret. He asked, "But tell me, if you still believe I am some kind of imposter, how do you think I managed to get this form?"

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
"Haven't met a man or 'mon as delusional as you!"

"I am not delusional. You are just an infidel."

"I think your 'great serpent' is just trying to cover his ass from his failures. Shoulda picked a better deity to invest in!"

"...'Twas not a willing choice to 'invest in' Zygarde, at first. However, I now look back and see the folly of my old ways! Had I the choice now, I would not give up any of this."

"But tell me, if you still believe I am some kind of imposter, how do you think I managed to get this form?"

"The simplest answer is that you are some sort of Ditto."

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
"A ditto!" Altair guffawed. "This nut think's I'm a ditto!" he called out loud enough to draw the attention of the rest of the crowd. "Are you delusional as well as a moron? Ditto can't hold their form for more than a few minutes at a time. I'd have either reverted, been out cold, or both at this point if I were a ditto."

AbraPunk

Cosmic Guardian
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. luxio
"Are you delusional as well as a moron? Ditto can't hold their form for more than a few minutes at a time. I'd have either reverted, been out cold, or both at this point if I were a ditto."

He tilted his head. "Ditto can remain disguised indefinitely. The only way to revert one back to its original form, if they choose not to revert normally, is through force." He put a claw to his chin. "This should be common knowledge."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"All this feeble squabbling about an inconsistency that can only be accounted for by our coming from different worlds!" a voice laughed, followed by manic cackling. From a previously closed and totally unnoticed box, a Vaporeon jumped out, flashing a toothy grin and flicking his finned tail from side to side. "Or perhaps I should say squawking? Considering the bird among u... our premises! And besides, clearly I am--"

"Whoa!" another, younger, voice squeaked. The head of a Dragonite popped out of the box, and subsequently fell on his face. "Ow...."

Vaporeon thwacked Dragonite with his tail, sneering. "For the blood of the gods, get your act together Grunt! We have people to put ourselves above!"

"I-I know! It's just... why couldn't we pick a bigger box?" Dragonite asked, pulling his massive body out of his cardboard prison. He hit the ground with a hefty thud, causing some of the furniture to bounce. "And you ate all the snacks!" Dragonite pouted, glaring at Vaporeon.

"I don't need you to tell me what I did general obvious! Now up! UP!" Vaporeon barked, nudging the dragon with his head. It hardly did anything. "Bah! I did you a favor, the last thing you need is more love handles on your hips! You should be grateful I care so little!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom