• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

[MAFIA WIN] Second Anniversary Fanfic Mafia - Game Thread

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Lusamine suppressed a laugh. This was much more entertaining than anything she'd be handling back home.

"My, those are bold words from someone who looks to have drenched himself in blue paint before getting dressed with clothes out of the dumpster behind a thrift store."

Oh the audacity of this bitch. Fusion hopped right off of Nimbus and stood before Lusamine, crossing his arms and tilting his head up just enough to look down on her. "I'd rather douse myself in blue paint and literal garbage before I go out in a cocoon of golden locks. And you wanna rag on my outfit? Honey, either pick a formal or a casual, and you can start by getting actual shoes. Nobody wants to see your raggedy ass feet when they try to look down from that bullet casing you call a haircut."

The hell is a raven? "What? Never seen a yamask before?" Altair teased, pride wounded by the strange pokémon's comment. "Besides, why would I deafen and leave myself vulnerable to the world around me—considering the little game that we're going to play?" Altair said with a dark smile. "I made that mistake before and it's not one I intend to make again." With a small, near unnoticeable, motion Altair lifted a talon towards the light leaking from his body.

He floated back over to Altair, wincing at the light pouring from him. "Yeesh, that looks pretty bad. I've never seen a spirit bleed, but I never thought it'd be light. I kinda just bleed purple."

IFBench

Rescue Team Member
Partners
  1. chikorita-saltriv
  2. bench-gen
  3. charmander
  4. snivy
  5. treecko
  6. tropius
  7. arctozolt
  8. wartortle
"FINALLY someone says it!" the chimera says in response to Fusion's roast of Lusamine.

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
He floated back over to Altair, wincing at the light pouring from him. "Yeesh, that looks pretty bad. I've never seen a spirit bleed, but I never thought it'd be light. I kinda just bleed purple."

"Heh, you're telling me. 'Least this little memento doesn't hurt. I dread to think what the real wounds look like."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Oh, this is from before? Never thought the laws of the undead of any universe would force a fatal wound to remain on the spirit. Kinda makes forgetting your death a bit harder," Fusion chuckled, hopping back onto Nimbus.

"...So do you just have infinite light-blood?"

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Staff
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. charizard
  3. milotic
  4. zoroark-soda
  5. sceptile
  6. marowak
  7. jirachi
"Listen, pal, if this here exchange meets yer definition of animosity I'd hate t'see yer reaction to the last time this fella an' myself crossed paths. Just who are you, anyway? I suppose y'must be a goddamn expert?"
Dave's head snapped towards the Hydreigon. "Sorry, I think I missed where this became any of your fucking business."

Alexander's eyes glimmered with amusement. "Oh, how similar you two are," he cooed, drifting around them wistfully. "I suppose it isn't my business what relationship you two once had... But I do think, if we wind up being allies, we'll have to work together, won't we?"

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
"Oh, this is from before? Never thought the laws of the undead of any universe would force a fatal wound to remain on the spirit. Kinda makes forgetting your death a bit harder," Fusion chuckled, hopping back onto Nimbus.

"...So do you just have infinite light-blood?"

Altair tilted his head. "I guess? It certainly hasn't shown any stopping any time soon." The details of his death was not something he wanted to dwell on. In an effort to change the subject Altair asked, a question that floated at the back of his mind, before he lost the chance. "Pardon my rudeness, but what are you exactly? I've never seen a pokémon like you before. Are you related to that purple-tailed one over there by any chance?"

Last edited:

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Oh, right, different universes. I guess I would be an anomaly here," Fusion hummed, then rested his chin on his fist. "Well, firstly, I'm not related to that frieza wanna--er, the purple tailed one. Also, I'm not a Pokemon. In a few of the universes and timelines I've visited, Pokemon is either a fictional franchise or a long existinct collection of creatures on any given planet."

"I'm just... uh... there isn't really an easy way to explain what I am outside of my own universe. Just think of me as an alien, I guess."

windskull

Bidoof Fan
Staff
Partners
  1. sneasel-nip
  2. bidoof
  3. absol
  4. kirlia
  5. windskull-bidoof
  6. little-guy-windskull
  7. purugly
  8. mawile
The heroic part of kyros wanted to urge him to step in and try and ease the tension in one of the quarreling groups. But the rest of him just found it all too hilarious to intervene in. His tail thumped against the side of his couch a couple of times, then he sat up and stretched with a yan. Then he remembered how cat-like the action would look and froze, his expression and mood souring again. The couch melted back into the nothingness, then he turned his attention back to the empty house he had been creating.

He had his own problems to solve. No use dealing with everyone else's.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Interesting. Altair had never heard of creatures other than pokémon existing. An alien, huh? Were the purple and mismatched ones aliens too, or was the blue one the only one? With an eagerness borne of curiosity, Altair verbalised the questions flying through his head.

"The purple guy? Other than having the color schemes of someone I know, he doesn't look as out of place here as the rest of these Pokemon. Hell, he kinda looks more like a Pokemon than you, just a bit more humanoid than anything," Fusion replied with a shrug. "But I wouldn't really know, I never really got into the Pokemon fad. Nor did any of my buddies, they're more into fighting than anything."

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
"I don't look like a pokémon?" Altair was baffled. Aside from the gaping wound in his chest and the rune he held, he looked like an ordinary yamask. "What about every other pokémon here, hmm? If anything, I'm the normal one while every other pokémon here looks like an exaggerated drawing come to life, with their too big heads and eyes. 'Specially that 'Lugia'. What an insult. A Minstrel's companion commands far more respect than that," he growled, pointing an accusing finger at the miniature god still lounging around in its bed of pillows that it had conjured up.

Swearing under his breath, Altair turned to walk away from the blue alien. He wasn't going to waste his time being insulted for his appearance.

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
Maybe those lessons in "Universal Sensitivity" would have been worth taking after all. Normally, Fusion would be told off for being related to a galactic genocidal space tyrant instead of... accidentally insulting someone. That was definitely a first and Fusion did not know exactly how to deal with it, other than backpedaling like a cyclist thinking that'll actually help.

"H-Hey, I never said that you looked bad, you definitely look more interesting than the other Pokemon here. Well... that three headed on might give you a run for your money, but come on that's just badass!" Fusion said, floating just beside Altair. "Not that you aren't badass, obviously, just a bit less than a three headed demon looking thing."

Disco

Ace Trainer
Pronouns
They/Them
There wa s shuffling from inside the veiled lounge. A large white hand eased out, and the fingers curled one by one inward, except for one very specific finger. It then slid back inside, with no further movement to be seen.

Inkedust

Harbinger of Sunrise
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. ninetales-inkedust
  2. solgaleo-inkedust
  3. xerneas
  4. zoroark-inkedust
Altair didn't even acknowledge the shuffling sound of pillows and veils, focusing instead on the alien who'd decided to trail him. "You better learn to watch your words, lad," Altair chuckled. "You're lucky I'm more of the forgiving type, some of the men I knew back in those days would've gutted you on the spot. And who knows, you might be dealing with exactly those kinds of people in this here realm." Altair didn't say another word as he moved over to the foretop mast, discovering that he could gain quite a bit of air with the beating of his wing-arms—that was certainly an advantage over his human form.

Last edited:

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
Lusamine sneered at the blue creature. Aliens were supposed to be wonderous, not... distasteful men in hot-pink polo shirts. "I wonder what the reason is you are the only one of your species here... Perhaps the others of your world sent you here so that they could be rid of you for a while. I than see how that could be the case: We've been around you for such a short time, yet I can already understand the desire for you to be someone else's problem."

Last edited:

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Th-Thanks, I'll..." As Fusion was speaking, Altair had already left. "...keep that in mind." Hey, at least Fusion managed to salvage that, for the most part. The less enemies he had, the easier it'd be. It definitely sucked that he bumped into probably the edgiest snowflake this side of hell, but hopefully no one else would be as sensitive about looks.

However, someone still had the gall to step at him. And being from such a prideful race, he just couldn't stand for it.

So he sat. On Nimbus. As he floated back over to Lusamine like an angry blue teenager. "Man don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful honey. And with that yee-yee ass haircut I'm not surprised you got tossed here either. A shame they stopped just short of the fashion disaster universe, you would have fit right in." Admittedly, whoever this big hair lady was actually rocked that outfit, but one does not step down where their drip is being attacked.

Shiny Phantump

Through Dream, I Travel
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon
  2. absol-mega
  3. silvally-psychic
  4. ninetales-phantump
  5. cosmog
  6. gallade-phantump
  7. ceruledge-phantump
"You're a bald man in a hot-pink polo shirt," Lusamine laughed. "I'll have neither hairstyling nor fashion opinonions from you, thank you very much. If you believe that to be an acceptable way to present yourself in public, I'd be much more concerned if did find my appearance agreeable."

Fusion

Oh knee on
Pronouns
Him/His
Partners
  1. zoroark
"Sweetheart you're just jealous of my multiversal swagger," Fusion huffed, putting on a grin behind his mask and puffing out his chest. "But, if my approval of your apparel is appalling enough, I just so happen to think you look goddamn fine in that outfit. Put on some actual shoes and you'd fit in with the rest of my world. Big hair is pretty popular, actually."

Seren

Lurking
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. sableye
There sure seemed to be a lot of weird random animosity in this place, Miyako noted. Several small groups had formed and many of them bickered amongst each other, including a tall blonde lady with some very odd hair arguing with some sort of alien. Weirder still was the... cold-looking pokemon, previously aggressive towards said blonde woman, now seemingly arguing with itself. She wondered what was going on with that, but she didn't dwell for long with so many other things to keep an eye on.

She surveyed the room and tried to identify the pokemon. Litten, luxio... hydreigon? Yeah, that was it. A lucario that seemed to be reading a book...

As she spotted and identified what appeared to be a delphox in a cowboy hat, she realized they were talking, to a human. To each other. As if they knew each other. It was small comfort, but any bit of familiarity in a situation like this was good. Even if that familiarity wasn't familiar to her. She tried to creep subtly closer to eavesdrop, while also continuing to survey her surroundings.

It was then that she noticed the tyrunt charging at one of the other humans in the area. There wasn't even time to call out to warn him - but then the pokemon stopped and roared, and the boy drew out some sort of dagger. At least he was armed.

Oh, wait - he was armed. Well, so am I, she thought to herself, gripping her staff tighter, but the thought that the others might also have weapons hadn't occurred to her. She wondered if the pokemon could use their own powers here, too. Several of them seemed capable of creating solid objects here...

If that realization hadn't already caused her pause, she caught the tail end of a sentence that made her freeze.

"Yeah, well, I got murdered in my sleep last time too, but at least we won."

Did he just say he was murdered? But how... what... huh?

Well... whatever that meant, these two definitely had some idea of what was happening. She'd be keeping an eye on both the talking cowboy delphox and the man called Ambrose.

Top Bottom