• Welcome to Thousand Roads! You're welcome to view discussions or read our stories without registering, but you'll need an account to join in our events, interact with other members, or post one of your own fics. Why not become a member of our community? We'd love to have you!

Join now!

Review Blitz 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

zion of arcadia

too much of my own quietness is with me
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. marowak-alola
Reviewed Path of Valor (chapter three) for 1045 words.

+1 theme

kintsugi

golden scars | pfp by sun
the warmth of summer in the songs you write
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. silvally-grass
  2. lapras
  3. golurk
  4. booper-kintsugi
  5. meloetta-kint-muse
  6. meloetta-kint-dancer
  7. murkrow
  8. yveltal
Reviewed Chapter 1 of Different Eyes at 282 words!
Reviewed the first chapter of PMD: We Can Be Heroes, Too! @ 1946 words. 1 chapter + prize payout = 2 points
Reviewed chapters 1 and 2 of Find A Way Home at 602 words!

+1 for theme.
Reviewed chapters 4 through 8 of Of Sand and Shadows at 1514 words!

+1 for theme.
Reviewd the alternate prologue of Hunter, Haunted at 331 words!

+1 for theme.
Reviewed chapter 1 of We Can Be Heroes, Too at 345 words!

+1 for theme.
Reviewed the prologue of Wandersword at 283 words!

+1 for theme.
Reviewed Pen's "The Last Con" (1 chapter) [1 point +1 point for theme] & Namohysip's "Death is Lonely" (800 words) [3 points +1 point for theme].

Should be 6 points total.
A review in response to Bench's review of WCBHT. Eternal Shadows review, around 1,050 words long and covers four chapters.

+1 for theme.
Review for Bench's Eternal Shadows [900 words +1 for theme]. Should be 4 points total.
My fingers are dead. Someone please send help aaaaaaaaaaaa.

Uh, so, yeah, I made my largest review yet. Reviewed the entirety of BlackHairedPsycho's "Legends Legacy". It's right here. 13 chapters, 3271 words, so 13 points for this, bringing me from 61 to 74 points. I think I got it right.
View attachment 699

Did a very special review of Hands OF Creation!: https://forums.thousandroads.net/in...stery-dungeon-hands-of-creation.22/post-19585

1 + 1 theme = 2 = 30. It says 30 is a choice of prize wheel or BLC voucher so I'll go prize wheel.
(requesting 931 column and desert feline enumeration, via this workflow! thanks!)
did a review for Liberators of Fate: Review was for the fic as a whole.
https://forums.thousandroads.net/index.php?threads/pokémon-mystery-dungeon-liberators-of-fate.505/page-3
(its after chapter 23)
1030 words and maybe +1 for theme since I guess I technically joined and Navar is definitely in the blitz.
Reviewed Path of Valor (chapter three) for 1045 words.

+1 theme
wheww, crazy past few days! got all these

edit:
somehow these fell out but they were counted:
couple for the night.

chapter one of streets of lago, 1,294 words, +1 for theme.
chapter five of osas, 616 words, +1 for theme.

Last edited:

zion of arcadia

too much of my own quietness is with me
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. marowak-alola
Reviewed In the Streets of Iago chapter one for about 620 (ballpark estimate) words. +1 theme

(I wasn't sure if I should edit this to the other post or not lol, sorry if so)

Reviewed Stained Paws for roughly 350 words. +1 theme

Last edited:

Sinderella

Angy Tumbleweed
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. sylveon-shiny
  2. gothitelle
  3. froslass
  4. chandelure
  5. mimikyu
782 Words for Chapter 1 of Home is Where the Hoenn is. +1 for Chapter, +1 for theme.

I think that has me at 9 points?

Edit: Also did a review for Chapter 2 of Only the Truth. 436 words, 1 chapter, so 1 point. That should bring me to 10, I think?

Last edited:

spinaltapdancer3

Lost my cloud pfp pic. :(
Pronouns
he, they
Fast review for birds of a feather.
(third review right below Penda's)
302 words for 1 chapter
so 1 point
I don't think Defend_myself is in the blitz so no theming bonus :frown:

love

Memento mori
Pronouns
he/him/it
Partners
  1. leafeon

Flaze

Don't stop, keep walking
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. infernape
Okay, this has been a slow week in regards to getting review done but I'm here for a quick rundown.

First a review for of Sands and Shadow's chapters 9 and 10. This review. The review was 749 points which comes down to 2 points anyway. Also since Yellow is participating in the blitz I can use the bonus and get 3 points

Next, a review for Home is Where the Hoenn is. This review was 832 words long which would normally amount to 3 points but since it's just one chapter I get 1. I can also add the bonus to make 2 chapters.

My third review is for Dragony. Really charming story. It came down 566 words which would be 2 points, and since it was for chapter 3 and 4 it wounds up perfectly. Applying the bonus it comes up to 3 points.

And to close out this post, I have a review for Bouquatro. A total of 660 points which comes down to 2 points. Since it was for 1 chapter it ends up at 1. I apply the bonus too and it becomes 2 points.

Adding them all together that should make a total of 10 points which brings me up to 85 points.

Navar

Professional Mudkip Lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Partners
  1. swampert
  2. chesnaught-apron
  3. lucario-mega
Editing chapters has left me tired, so I didn't review that many things, at least for now. Anyway, I reviewed chapters 3 and 4 of Flyg0n's "Legendary Adventures", as you can see here. 570 words, so 2 points. I also reviewed her other story, "Home is where the Hoenn is", one chapter, 258 words, so one point plus the one from the theme, 2 points. And lastly, reviewed Bench's drabble, "A cold, bitter future", right here. 255 words, and since Bench's on the blitz, one point for the theme. With all this, 6 points, bringing me from 74 to 80.

Last edited:

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui

WildBoots

Don’t underestimate seeds.
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. moka-mark
  2. solrock
I reviewed the prologue and first chapter of White Swan, Black Swan @ 2155 words. Two chapters + prize payout bonus = 3 points.

Flyg0n

Flygon connoisseur
Pronouns
She/her
Partners
  1. flygon
  2. swampert
  3. ho-oh
  4. crobat
  5. orbeetle
  6. joltik
  7. salandit
  8. tyrantrum

kyeugh

you gotta feel your lines
Staff
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. farfetchd-galar
  2. gfetchd-kyeugh
  3. onion-san
  4. farfetchd
dropped a review for chapters 7-8 of the suicune's choice, 1,304 words. i think it qualifies for the theme but i might have reviewed pen already this week, i forget.

Flaze

Don't stop, keep walking
Pronouns
he/him
Partners
  1. infernape
All right, back for some more!

New review for chapter 12 of Continental Divides, the story that keeps on giving. This review was 1343 words long which amounts to 5 points but it was for 1 chapters o I get 1. Since OSJ is in the blitz I can add the bonus to make it 2 points.

And lastly, I did a review for chapters 6-8 of Those Who Will INherit the Earth. The review was a total of 1439 words long, adding up to 5 points as well but I get 3 points for the chapters. I can also add the bonus as well and turn it into 4 points.

That's a total of 6 more points added to the 10 I already counted earlier which should bring my total to 91.

Nubushi

しぶい
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. slowpoke-hgss
  2. togekiss-nubushi

kintsugi

golden scars | pfp by sun
the warmth of summer in the songs you write
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. silvally-grass
  2. lapras
  3. golurk
  4. booper-kintsugi
  5. meloetta-kint-muse
  6. meloetta-kint-dancer
  7. murkrow
  8. yveltal
Reviewed In the Streets of Iago chapter one for about 620 (ballpark estimate) words. +1 theme

(I wasn't sure if I should edit this to the other post or not lol, sorry if so)

Reviewed Stained Paws for roughly 350 words. +1 theme
these are good! feel free to edit if I haven't quagged/quoted you
840 words for part three of bouquatro, +1 for theme. very good bird, would recommend.
a very good bird!
782 Words for Chapter 1 of Home is Where the Hoenn is. +1 for Chapter, +1 for theme.

I think that has me at 9 points?

Edit: Also did a review for Chapter 2 of Only the Truth. 436 words, 1 chapter, so 1 point. That should bring me to 10, I think?
yup! I have you at 10 as well!
Fast review for birds of a feather.
(third review right below Penda's)
302 words for 1 chapter
so 1 point
I don't think Defend_myself is in the blitz so no theming bonus :frown:
looks good!
Continental Divides Chapter 12 \ 932 words excluding quotations \ Theme bonus should apply for 2 points total
yup!
Okay, this has been a slow week in regards to getting review done but I'm here for a quick rundown.

First a review for of Sands and Shadow's chapters 9 and 10. This review. The review was 749 points which comes down to 2 points anyway. Also since Yellow is participating in the blitz I can use the bonus and get 3 points

Next, a review for Home is Where the Hoenn is. This review was 832 words long which would normally amount to 3 points but since it's just one chapter I get 1. I can also add the bonus to make 2 chapters.

My third review is for Dragony. Really charming story. It came down 566 words which would be 2 points, and since it was for chapter 3 and 4 it wounds up perfectly. Applying the bonus it comes up to 3 points.

And to close out this post, I have a review for Bouquatro. A total of 660 points which comes down to 2 points. Since it was for 1 chapter it ends up at 1. I apply the bonus too and it becomes 2 points.

Adding them all together that should make a total of 10 points which brings me up to 85 points.
Bonus only counts once per author, so you don't get theme for Bouquatro. Made a tracker for your week 4 authors here.
Editing chapters has left me tired, so I didn't review that many things, at least for now. Anyway, I reviewed chapters 3 and 4 of Flyg0n's "Legendary Adventures", as you can see here. 570 words, so 2 points. I also reviewed her other story, "Home is where the Hoenn is", one chapter, 258 words, so one point plus the one from the theme, 2 points. And lastly, reviewed Bench's drabble, "A cold, bitter future", right here. 255 words, and since Bench's on the blitz, one point for the theme. With all this, 6 points, bringing me from 74 to 80.
Likewise, bonus only counts once per author; you claimed Flyg0n bonus earlier in the week, so neither of those get theme. Made a tracker for your week 4 authors here.
Back for MORE. *roars*

Chapters 7-12 of Continental Divides, 1524 words. 6 points.

Chapter 8 of The Suicune’s Choice, 297 words. 1 point.
rawr
I reviewed the prologue and first chapter of White Swan, Black Swan @ 2155 words. Two chapters + prize payout bonus = 3 points.
you get + theme here, so this one is worth 4!
yup!
dropped a review for chapters 7-8 of the suicune's choice, 1,304 words. i think it qualifies for the theme but i might have reviewed pen already this week, i forget.
It does qualify! Made a tracker for your week 4 authors here.

All right, back for some more!

New review for chapter 12 of Continental Divides, the story that keeps on giving. This review was 1343 words long which amounts to 5 points but it was for 1 chapters o I get 1. Since OSJ is in the blitz I can add the bonus to make it 2 points.

And lastly, I did a review for chapters 6-8 of Those Who Will INherit the Earth. The review was a total of 1439 words long, adding up to 5 points as well but I get 3 points for the chapters. I can also add the bonus as well and turn it into 4 points.

That's a total of 6 more points added to the 10 I already counted earlier which should bring my total to 91.
These look good! Per the canis eligibility higher up, your running total is 90.

edit:
this too!
Reviewed Dream Eater (one-shot, +1 for theme)

And

Bouquatro (1 chapter, +1 for theme)

HelloYellow17

Gym Leader
Pronouns
She/Her
Partners
  1. suicune
  2. umbreon
  3. mew
  4. lycanroc-wes
  5. leafeon-rui
Last edited:

Nubushi

しぶい
Pronouns
she/her
Partners
  1. slowpoke-hgss
  2. togekiss-nubushi
One more for tonight.

Reviewed Postcards. 4 chapters, upwards of 1,000 words, +1 for theme = +5 points?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom